Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for TRM C1 15x8 wheels. Los Angeles Area

Comment

Anyone got a Red46 skid plate for sale? Need to invest in my oil pans future. Lemme know.
      I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
      1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Anyone got a spare aluminum shift rod arm?
        I currently have one but the PO decided to cut it and splice it back together with some steel plates and bolts. Not my cup of tea, so currently looking for an intact one.
        *Also looking for E36 window switches (white bottom preferred).
        Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Cayoncrusier93 View Post
          Anyone got a spare aluminum shift rod arm?
          I currently have one but the PO decided to cut it and splice it back together with some steel plates and bolts. Not my cup of tea, so currently looking for an intact one.
          *Also looking for E36 window switches (white bottom preferred).
          Thank you.

Have e36 switches, PM me for pics

Comment

anyone have a working m42 engine or a non cracked/warped m42 head? i'm located in the northrige area, but willing to drive a reasonable amount for it.

Comment

Originally posted by sileighty View Post
              e30crazie I just replaced my PS reservoir and hoses. The originals were soaked in PS fluid, but they actually look like they are in great shape. There's no cracks or anything at the ends so I think my leaks were due to my reservoir cap o-ring which rolled over and got ruined, and the original crimp clamps failing. So I think these hoses are still good if you just use new clamps. If you're interested, you can have mine for free.

Thanks Sleighty for the hoses today, and for driving out to my area when you didn’t have too. I’ll be putting them in tomorrow after work. I’ll let you know how they fit.
              I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
              1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

H&R Race Springs - $200 Bought new used for a few months

H&R Convertible Sport Springs - $120 Used
                sigpic

Comment

Looking to unload some wheels...

15x7 et24 Euro Weaves, gold centered. Pretty rough around the edges, usable tires. I have a full set of silver caps for these. $750

15x7.5 Ronal/ACT LS mesh, machined faces as they come, one wheel has darker windows. I have caps without the proper screw for these but they could use new emblems. I would replace the tires. $800

17x8 e39 Style 5, set of 5, they are in decent shape, has e39 sized tires that need replacing. Have stock caps for these or e34 waffle caps if you're interested.

Please only reach out for pics if you're truly interested, I need to move a lot of stuff in the garage to get some pics...

I also have what i think is a pretty comprehensive 24v "swap kit" without a long block, meaning I had been collecting parts for a while, but never got around to doing it. So if you're just looking into it, we could talk if someone was interested in purchasing everything together.

PM me.

Thanks,
                  Devin

Comment

WTB 14" BASKETWEAVE with CAP (With or without tire lmk)
                    OLDER MODEL ALPINE WHITE FRONT VALANCE (NO BLK LIP NEEDED JUST THE WHITE METAL PART)
                    FRONT AND REAR CHROME BUMPER TRIMS
                    FRONT LICENSE PLATE DELETE TRIM

Comment

who has an HVAC blower???
                      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Need an M20i crank position sensor housing ASAP.
                        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Anyone have one of those M3 style wings with the flap?

Also selling a 325i steering rack that works perfectly.

Comment

Anyone locally have any interest in a Miller W.A.R. Chip + MAF Conversion? Looking to get $300 for it and am located in Santa Monica

Comment

anyone got older model ALPINE WHITE (paint code 143) trunk lid???

LMK

Comment

Looking for either an E30 Analog Clock or 13 Button OBC

Looking for either an E30 Analog Clock or 13 Button OBC - Closer to Burbank the better.

PM me if you have either

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                                Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Working...
                                X