X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
    And from what I've heard a new tranny 0.0
    Pshh! I have a new tranny. I only need a few more things and I'll be ready to initiate the procedure. ;)

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Originally posted by salvuhdor View Post
      I want those frickin wheels!
      Ftfy ;)

Comment

Did a 100 mile drive in the hills with Oliver yesterday
        Last edited by Cabriolet; 03-17-2013, 10:57 AM.
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

I made Rufflz pose for me. muhahahahaha

Sexy RUFFLZ by Eric Berger, on Flickr
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Haha awesome pics. It would be for the e21 so it would be solely for le dorifto. Plus e21 LSD's go for 500-600 bucks.... So that's a lot out of the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
              shit...what happens in something like that on a track? Are you guys both just gonna take care of it yourselves, or do people argue about who's fault it is, who should be paying whom, etc?

My car was the only one that suffered any damage, he's not helping me at all, even though he was at fault (and he admitted it). I generally don't tandem with people I don't trust, but shit happens.

Comment

i see you sir ian.

dude, that video is so cool! I had no idea what he was holding when I was tandeming with julian, it threw me off hardcore. Was funny as hell when I realized it.

Comment

cheap place to get a diff welded?
                  Trust me, you don't want a welded diff. You also don't want a locker. Ask me how I know. If you want a drift car, go buy something that is already totaled and start there. You will destroy the E21. Go buy a POS Mustang and throw that away. Start with a car you get from the junkyard, and when you destroy it, take it back. Don't wreck a decent car.

Driving a car with a locked diff or for that matter a locker diff, is a little irritating on the street, especially making your way through a parking lot. The back end will hop, or clack, or both. In the rain, don't even bother unless you are willing to end up in a ditch or something immovable.

If you have a vehicle that can make it down to Marina next Sunday, you should come autoXing with me. I'm planning on running the roadster. If you don't, I might be able to pack the car with enough room for you to go in the roadster (bring headphones and a jacket, its not going to be quiet or warm.)

Will
                  '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                  '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                  '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                  '88 BMW M3

Comment

Anyone have the tool for the windshield lockstrip or have an easy way to do it without it?!
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                    1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                    1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                    1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

RUFFLZ is one sexy mofo

Comment

yeah, i saw a nice black E21 in Oakland today. made me want to get one and put my M42 in it. don't ruin one of those; get a nissan S12 or something.

i also found "gramps" at the emeryville marina.

past:
                        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:
                        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by cjdontthink View Post
                          Anyone have the tool for the windshield lockstrip or have an easy way to do it without it?!
                          Eric or Oliver you got to have a tool!
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                          1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                          1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                          1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

Originally posted by cjdontthink View Post
                            Eric or Oliver you got to have a tool!
                            I dont. i would wait for a warm day and the install it.

Nearly finished Todd's M20 today. gonna get a start for the first time in like 4 years on that car, the end of this week.
                            Much wow
                            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Bowers View Post
                              My car was the only one that suffered any damage, he's not helping me at all, even though he was at fault (and he admitted it). I generally don't tandem with people I don't trust, but shit happens.
                              Is that the general attitude then? I'm assuming no insurance will cover track usage, and no one's gonna want to fork over 5-10k or more cash if they fuck up someone's car on the track. What bout people with cars worth 100k+, are they going out there with the risk that they could lose their car with no compensation?
                              The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                              Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                              2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                              2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

I'll take it. I was sort of looking for an E9 before I bought the M3. Had the right one come up, I'd be driving one rather than the M3

That car has a lot of potential.

Will
                                '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                                '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                                '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                                '88 BMW M3

Comment

Working...
                                X