This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kronus View Post
    well, i'll be in the shop all weekend, decay knows where to find me ;)
    I kinda want to do an East Bay version of your shop (lots of cheap warehouse space in Oakland), but idk if there are enough enthusiasts there to support the idea... Almost everyone I know out here doesn't drive :|
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

oakland was one of the places we considered for space, cause yeah it's super cheap out there.

if I wasn't already in a committed warehouselationship I would join yours immediately
      cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
        hit up dylan. he knows how to get rare crap
        Whats rare crap haha

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
          I kinda want to do an East Bay version of your shop (lots of cheap warehouse space in Oakland), but idk if there are enough enthusiasts there to support the idea... Almost everyone I know out here doesn't drive :|
          what kind of shop?
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
          1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
          1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
          1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

How much are we talking a month to utilize shop space? :)

Comment

oh yeah, and we have a waiting list that I can forward to you if you're serious about starting this up
              cars beep boop

Comment

yo. whos down to meet tonight?
                if you guys didn't live on the opposite of the bay we could meet everynight
                "I wanna see da boat movie"
                "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

does that mean i'm icy cold like a woman's feet in bed?
                  more like icy cold like every part of a woman's body, fucking freaks of nature.
                  "I wanna see da boat movie"
                  "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

two more hours of work!
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                      if you guys didn't live on the opposite of the bay we could meet everynight
                      Srsly tho

Comment

oh yeah, and we have a waiting list that I can forward to you if you're serious about starting this up
                        yeah, i was going to ask if whoever admins yours would be available for advice.

you think a lot of those interested will go for the idea of having to cross a bridge to get there? was under the impression most of you were on the peninsula.
                        past:
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:

Comment

see you guys tonight.

Dietsch Werks presents the San Jose State University's Formula SAE team as they unveil their newly built 2013 race car. Join us in the back parking lot of Club Auto Sport for a night of socializing, dyno-ing and hanging with racing enthusiasts.

In an effort to raise funds for their program, the FSAE Team has agreed to slave over a hot grill of cheeseburgers, hamburgers and sausages. Also on the menu is salad, chips, veggies, beverages and cookies. $5 minimum donation per plate gets you a full meal, a tax deduction, and gets the FSAE Team the funds they need to get to their competition! DW and FSAE will be selling tshirts, cappuccinos, and popcorn. 100% of the money made on tshirts, food, and services goes directly to the FSAE program.

Please register on our eventbrite page, it is free!
                          Eventbrite - Discover the Best Local Events & Things to Do

club autosport
                          521 Charcot Avenue #100, San Jose, California 95131

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                            yeah, i was going to ask if whoever admins yours would be available for advice.

you think a lot of those interested will go for the idea of having to cross a bridge to get there? was under the impression most of you were on the peninsula.
                            I dunno where the waiting list folks generally are, actually, they're not all on the peninsula though.

Will talk to our organizers and put you in touch..
                            cars beep boop

Comment

I dunno where the waiting list folks generally are, actually, they're not all on the peninsula though.

Will talk to our organizers and put you in touch..
                              That'd be very cool. HOA disallowing work on vehicles is the only thing that sucks about my new place, and I've also been having this weird itch to buy up two-stroke motos and mopeds and convert them to electric.

RH East Bay franchise sounds like a fun thing to do :)
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

I'm bored niggas

Comment

Working...
                                X