This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RUFFLZ
    these allergies will be the death of me.
    Same.

Comment

Originally posted by rob&e30 View Post
      Yeah it's registered in Jose's name and shit last in 08 :) and we have fun every other month.... And this is my third Fc and they are pos I been on rxclub since 02 they suck! I have to mix fucking oil in with my gas when I fill up! Rotarys suck pal! Take my word for it! And I don't know about your e30 never seen it. I am sure it's like every other e30 out there.
      I've been on r3v for a while, but the sheer amount of stupid in this post is amazing.
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

And I don't know about your e30 never seen it. I am sure it's like every other e30 out there.
        his car looks like ass cosmetically.

and drives your ass off mechanically.
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Fuck man, almost fell asleep on my way to my second job, fucking scary ass shit I'd rather drive passed out throwing up shitting myself drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
            I've been on r3v for a while, but the sheer amount of stupid in this post is amazing.
            I couldn't find a facepalm big enough to respond with, so I just ducked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
              An FC isn't a piece of shit car, your FC is. Your FC makes my E30 look like a concours car.

It's not titled and you're driving it in anger? Have fun with that...
              Stuff fgt! U wana see a rx7 in someone's house on the news or another e30!
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                his car looks like ass cosmetically.

and drives your ass off mechanically.
                Still needs lots of work :( but it is back to being fun to drive again. First few days while I was ironing out bugs it was quite a chore to drive. Hell, I'll probably wind up DDing it over the 330.

Comment

U wana see a rx7 in someone's house on the news or another e30!
                  glad we're on the same page regarding your driving ability

Comment

2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                      glad we're on the same page regarding your driving ability
                      For some curious reason, any time I see a 'drift car lol' with bandaids and what look like stitches on the bodywork, I don't assume "Oh, shit, he must be a hardcore drifter" but rather "I wonder which is a worse driver, you or a blind retarded monkey."
                      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

To me they are just reminders... Never said I was good and it's ok u are like the last persOn alive in that shitty state. Come play :)

To me it says dumb kid who keeps trying over and over again! (you must not have a heard robo man?)
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Well I got stuff to do and bitches to eat out. Paint my wheels yellow and shit! Get some smileys and shit u know that euro shit be hella cool yo! I be on that plastic bumper conversion and myech2 yolo! U know wheel gaps and heel claps tonight

Comment

Bro, do you even English?
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Bro, do you even English?
                              For the love of all that is petrol powered, thank you. I just might sig this.
                              sigpic

Always chasin'

Comment

Bro it got spicy in here
                                Much wow
                                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Working...
                                X