Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"She" is from Los Gatos...You know how girls love to grow up and become to crazy cat ladies...

As quickly as your wallet opens up :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
      It's broke because it doesn't have enough valves ;)

I miss the track. Wonder how quickly I can get whee30 into trackin' shape.
      probably sooner than i can get my e30 to have a real transmission :(
      cars beep boop

Comment

no I know what I want..... But incase you have something that I don't want I still might want? HAHAHHAHAHAHH

NEED rear valance/apron, e30 m3 fog's, side skirts, and I need early model tail lights mint please...
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
          "She" is from Los Gatos...You know how girls love to grow up and become to crazy cat ladies...

ill rape you at bimmerfest :)
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by rob&e30 View Post
            NEED rear valance/apron, e30 m3 fog's, side skirts, and I need early model tail lights mint please...
            I've got some nice early tails.
            cars beep boop

Comment

deal! PM me your number text is key! (work a lot)

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post

Oops I edited right after you posted :rofl: but sounds about right

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                probably sooner than i can get my e30 to have a real transmission :(
                Jeebus I am beating people all over the place here.. I did a motor swap before chrispy replaced his oil cooler and now I'm going to track the car before you? Cmon bruh step up yo game!

Comment

Jeebus I am beating people all over the place here.. I did a motor swap before chrispy replaced his oil cooler and now I'm going to track the car before you? Cmon bruh step up yo game!
                  I bent the selector shaft when i dropped it and eyefucked myself.. they're 200bux and NLA.

Maybe it makes more sense to put a normal 5sp in there :( know of one lying around?
                  cars beep boop

Comment

I bent the selector shaft when i dropped it and eyefucked myself.. they're 200bux and NLA.
                    O
                    M
                    G

How could you :[

Maybe it makes more sense to put a normal 5sp in there :( know of one lying around?
                    Yeah, my old one, but it don't like 4th gear so good and you will have super high gearing with an OD trans and a 3.23 or whatever.

Comment

Jeebus I am beating people all over the place here..
                      IIRC it took Wh33lhop Motorsports 3 weeks to do an M50 swap.

IIRC that is slow.

^_^

Originally posted by whysimon
                      WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

which trans?
                        Much wow
                        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
                          IIRC it took Wh33lhop Motorsports 3 weeks to do an M50 swap.

IIRC that is slow.

^_^
                          Puts it further in perspective how sad it is, doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                            which trans?
                            Dogleg 245

Comment

i need $1600
                              Much wow
                              I hate 4 doors

Comment

Hey Eric, is there a way to put luxury e36 seats into my e30 what do I need just custom brakets?

Comment

Working...
                                X