This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
    Lol I was so scared to do it because I don't tuck my flips.
    I did it with my legs extended. Haha.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

hello guys!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

Now that i've seen the new 2 series, i wanna pull an oliver and sell all my e30s and get it.
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Went to drain my coolant and found this little guy Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370887351.992250.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	7156729

Comment

^ you really should be replacing that engine with something faster than a flintstone's foot powered car
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

- anyone have an eta external fuel pump sitting around?
              - anyone know a respectable transmission shop that can deal with weird transmissions?
              cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                Now that i've seen the new 2 series, i wanna pull an oliver and sell all my e30s and get it.
                thats how i feel about the 1M. I would trade my e30 for a 1M rite now.
                IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                  - anyone have an eta external fuel pump sitting around?
                  - anyone know a respectable transmission shop that can deal with weird transmissions?
                  what do you need to get done? I have dealt with a couple tranny shops in san bruno area, had some strange issues that a couple other shops F'd us on, but this one shop was very patient and got it done. This was when i was working for a shop, we had a dodge diesel turbo that was frankensteined...
                  IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

punch that possum
                    "I wanna see da boat movie"
                    "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                      ^ you really should be replacing that engine with something faster than a flintstone's foot powered car
                      This made me lol.

No cash or time now. After college and after I put a good amount of miles on this motor I will then do the infamous m/s5X swap

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                        what do you need to get done? I have dealt with a couple tranny shops in san bruno area, had some strange issues that a couple other shops F'd us on, but this one shop was very patient and got it done. This was when i was working for a shop, we had a dodge diesel turbo that was frankensteined...
                        I have 2 doglegs that need to be at least inspected, possibly rebuilt.
                        cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                          I have 2 doglegs that need to be at least inspected, possibly rebuilt.
                          Ballin outta control son.

Have you driven with either of them installed or both were in need of laboring love when you procured them?

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                            Ballin outta control son.

Have you driven with either of them installed or both were in need of laboring love when you procured them?
                            one's been in my six from the beginning, and is starting to get a bad input shaft noise in neutral, so I think a bearing is starting to go. It also grinds reverse about 75% of the time no matter what I do. I received the other one with my new e30 from a sketchy guy who said it was "raced in the desert in Saudi Arabia" and then supposedly rebuilt, so I don't trust it at all, and would feel bad selling an unknown of that magnitude.
                            cars beep boop

Comment

for those who dont know:
                              e21 failed the bi-anual sniff test.

not sure where to go next with it.

Comment

Anyone have a working 80a alternator for an M42? Or any other applicable alternator? Thanks
                                -Pierre
                                1987 535is
                                1988 325is

Comment

Working...
                                X