This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YosemiteSam View Post
    Well, tomorrow I am heading off to New Mexico for an extended backpacking trip. I might have internet on the way out, but if I don't I'll see you guys in a couple weeks.
    Safe travels man! Godspeed

Comment

Going to have to bail on my project...My loss your gain:

1971 2002 -- 1975 525 -- 1987 535is -- 2002 M5 -- 2006 x3 msport 6mt

Comment

todd, what is the short version, of your life and pain. i couldnt figure out what was causing all the pain and what was wrong?
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Short version - tear in diaphragm, stomach and colon enter chest cavity collapsing lung. Month in hospital, 2 surgeries, one to save life, the second to fix me right. cut from sternum to belly button - alive to talk about it = win. energy for cars = almost zero.

Long version here : http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...316#post276316 -read to the end of the thread to get it all....

Comment

sounds like a really bad hernia-ish. didnt know that was possible for that to happen

my suggestion. is keep the bare min of what you need for projects in say a year or so then sell the rest. but never fully get rid of stuff. you will regret it when you have the energy.
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Only scaling back from 4 bimmers to 3. (2002, 318is, ZHP). More than plenty to do just maintaining/mod the above 3 bimmers...

I am bailing out on the m20 and convertible bits. I'll be keeping parts for my 318is m42.

FYI - I love my sewing machine. Poor man's M3.

Comment

poor men ftw! lol
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

Back in the Bay Area for the summertime.
                  The plan was originally to stay in SD but I couldn't afford housing while working so I'm hurr.

Now looking for yobs again :(

Who's got a job? :D

btw who wants to see the e30 that did it all? i'm taking my rack off and need to air the interior out a bit.
                  So will be hitting up the hills for a spirited drive tonight.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                  1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                  2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by YosemiteSam View Post
                    Well, tomorrow I am heading off to New Mexico for an extended backpacking trip. I might have internet on the way out, but if I don't I'll see you guys in a couple weeks.
                    Nice! What part of NM? Let me know if you want some tips of restaurants/hiking spots/meeting up with some e30 guys.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

I'm so bored of life.... Having surgery on Thursday

Comment

Bored of life at your age? Damn, you must have been around already... What are you gonna do if you live to be 80? Lmao
                        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                          Bored of life at your age? Damn, you must have been around already... What are you gonna do if you live to be 80? Lmao

the new gen will not see 80...... lol at their rates yolo and swag got them dead at 45-50
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

thought i would leave this here. im out work yo, taking the M into a shop
                            Much wow
                            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Taking the M into the shop for what?
                              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                                Bored of life, because for the last 4 days my life has been laying in a bed elevating my broken leg :/

Comment

Working...
                                X