X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sup guys
    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

not much young man.
      how are you

Comment

Originally posted by cjdontthink View Post
        got my bitch smogged
        i need to know how....

Patrick - IG:niicknac
        RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

time to put an engine back in my white car
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

I've been reading up on the differences of OBD 1 and 2 and now I'm confused on what I want to do. I have both equipment available for me since I have the M50tub and the S52 now. I was thinking of going OBD 1 bec. of the manifold & hanress and many are saying it's easier to stay OBD 2. No one really has Dyno nos. for both and information is so scattered everywhere it's hard to note everything. Also, I am interested to learn more about what's involved with getting it BAR'd. I just got my car pass smog and registered a few months ago so I guess that buys me time.

So maybe, I was thinking I'd stick with OBD 2 for now and get it dynoed and then convert to OBD 1 and get it dynoed again just to compare nos.
            I've seen craig's thread and it's pretty much comprehensive, I'm impressed and very appreciative of all that info. My only issue is that my S52 harness is for an automatic and I do have another harness from an OBD 1 available but then again it's from an automatic. But it shouldn't be that hard to splice that in to the C101. I am having a little information overload right now.

Any input from you guys who's done an M52/S52 and got it BAR'd would really help.

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
            i dont think so :(
            spenceralucas@gmail.com right?
            oh i missed the A in between you first and last. i'll send you some new assignments as they come. they had a couple for the north bay.
            Last edited by bernzpeed; 12-24-2012, 11:23 AM.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
            ---------------------------------
            89 E30 S52
            ---------------------------------
            Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
              omg look at this gangster shit.
              loving it.
              http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/3490194587.html
              Don't exactly think it looks bad haha
              I've always loved white walls on classics; I'm glad they didn't deck it out with 10" bycicle wheels too..

Comment

Originally posted by bernzpeed View Post
                I've been reading up on the differences of OBD 1 and 2 and now I'm confused on what I want to do. I have both equipment available for me since I have the M50tub and the S52 now. I was thinking of going OBD 1 bec. of the manifold & hanress and many are saying it's easier to stay OBD 2. No one really has Dyno nos. for both and information is so scattered everywhere it's hard to note everything. Also, I am interested to learn more about what's involved with getting it BAR'd. I just got my car pass smog and registered a few months ago so I guess that buys me time.

So maybe, I was thinking I'd stick with OBD 2 for now and get it dynoed and then convert to OBD 1 and get it dynoed again just to compare nos.
                I've seen craig's thread and it's pretty much comprehensive, I'm impressed and very appreciative of all that info. My only issue is that my S52 harness is for an automatic and I do have another harness from an OBD 1 available but then again it's from an automatic. But it shouldn't be that hard to splice that in to the C101. I am having a little information overload right now.

Any input from you guys who's done an M52/S52 and got it BAR'd would really help.

oh i missed the A in between you first and last. i'll send you some new assignments as they come. they had a couple for the north bay.
                thanks! appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                  Don't exactly think it looks bad haha
                  I've always loved white walls on classics; I'm glad they didn't deck it out with 10" bycicle wheels too..
                  yeah i dont think it looks bad the car has good form and stuff, just kinda shocked me.

Comment

$1200 with hydros.... Put some BBS RS and yer done...
                    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

This is what my buddy drew on my kitchen chalkboard after his other drawing got erased after over a year.

Sorry for Shitty Android quality
                      Attached Files

Comment

who did it?
                        haha

Comment

[ATTACH]63829[/ATTACH]

Comment

Took what, two years to get the head physically on the motor?

How many months for the remaining ancillaries? :hitler:
                            sigpic

Always chasin'

Comment

Spence finally did something on his car
                              I got some work in my car done
                              Been a good Christmas Eve..

And because I probably won't log in tomorrow, Merry Christmas all you beautiful people :nice:

Comment

Nah I haven't laid a finger on it In a week or two. I do work now And then and don't say much about it lol. It's been a year and 7 months.

Comment

Working...
                                X