This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nogapersnBMWs View Post
    And you don't want too. Ask Sebastian ("Bernzspeed")...
    bernz is definitely not "Sebastian"

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
      I love all three of those things.

Except I wanna build an seta.

How is everyone this Wednesday? I'm about to go to the track :)
      Well I guess I'm not going to the track :/

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
        bernz is definitely not "Sebastian"
        Sorry. Ask "Bernzspeed" then, not Sebastian.
        1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

Originally posted by Jb325is
        Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.
        Transaction Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=258421

Comment

never met this guy but I deff see him post stuff on CL daily! lol he had a rear bbs bumper last time posted if I recall correct... NEED PHONE NUMBER?
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

Originally posted by rob&e30 View Post
            never met this guy but I deff see him post stuff on CL daily! lol he had a rear bbs bumper last time posted if I recall correct... NEED PHONE NUMBER?
            I have a friend who bought a dash from him, he said he was sort of sketchy

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
              I have a friend who bought a dash from him, he said he was sort of sketchy

never seen him or talked to him just email.. He cant spell for shit like a damn 2 year old lol!

peace out guys!
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

man, there are so many things i want to say but don't really want to get into forum drama on Bo and another 'vendor' here in the forum/bay.

Comment

haha if that dude drives the e30's that are in his sig, i've definitely seen him around town before.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                  1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                  2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

is this the dude in Oakland with the storage space full of bmw bits and a red '87 with the ebay tails?
                    cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                      is this the dude in Oakland with the storage space full of bmw bits and a red '87 with the ebay tails?
                      yup

Comment

oh i bought a dash and a sway bar from him and got a good deal for what they were. seems like if you deal in person and know your shit, he doesn't have much room to suck.
                        cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
                          Alright I need opinions!!!
                          Two options:

Condor Speed Shop "Terror" package - $275.00
                          Solid UMHW; FCABs, 12mm Subframe riser bushings w Aluminum diff spacers & bolts, RTABs. This was my original choice due to the reviews in the Review Section here but I'm hesitant due to this is my daily and I dont want it to be too harsh esp. for da ladies. Also, would technically last longer than poly.

Revshift Rear bushing pack + CABs - $274.98
                          Polyurethane 80A or 95A; FCABs, 12mm Subframe riser bushings w Aluminum diff spacers & studs, RTABs, Diff bushing. Thinking about this since they're not solid like the UMHW, I'd probably go for the softer (80A) urethane bc DD-status. Also comes with a Diff bushing although I have a good rubber one in there now so its not important, I may not even use it.

Prices are basically the same, shipping cost excluded. Both are vendors here too I believe. What ya guys think?
                          Originally posted by canakami View Post
                          Like anything else, you should try to ride in cars that have either. I've had poly mounts in my other cars so I thought I'd try Condor's mounts for my current e30. They're still on there now but damn does the car vibrate. Hard to gauge tolerance until you experience them.
                          Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                          i bought poly SF/diff bushings 2 years ago and never installed bc the ride in friend's cars was so poor. ill put it on the M3 since i plan to only really track that and never DD it.
                          So I should probably go with the Softer poly then? Im not going to do rubber..

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                            anyone in norcal have a spare 14" basketweave with tire?

edit: anyone coming to oliver's bbq this saturday have one? (shameless plug):(
                            I do & I am. Tire has like 200 miles on it. Needs paint and center caps tho...

Comment

Hey guys
                              So I've been looking around for a shop for a while and came across a good deal. 1300 sqft shop with a hoist lift and other utilities included.. Only 1200 a month in RWC.. Just wondering if anyone is interested in making this a bmw "club house" plus repairs/restoration.. I know its a long shot but its worth a try. I dont know about most of you but I dont have a place anymore to restore my e30 and this seems like a perfect opportunity
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
                                So I should probably go with the Softer poly then? Im not going to do rubber..
                                Yeah. Honestly, if you've having doubts now the Condor shiz is probably too harsh for you. The novelty of the vibration wore off for me within a couple months. Luckily I don't dd the car so I'm not dealing with it every day, but if I was gonna do it again(and still wanting aggressive bushings) I'd stick with poly.
                                sigpic

Always chasin'

Comment

Working...
                                X