This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HerbReal View Post
    Go for a drive with the top down with three girls while you pop the champagne bottle passing your ex-girlfriends house.

But then again, you're only 16 so pop the pepsi or coke and celebrate like it's your birthday.

YEE
    Yeah drunk driving doesn't become legal until you're 21

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
      Gf just broke up with me. Advice?
      Spend extra time that you now have finishing the Console Mount Cup Holders? :)

Kinda heartless I know. You are young. There will be lots more women in your life in the future. That is the hardest thing to see and accept right now I know. One must just trust in the fact that it will be that way. Enjoy yourself and dont try and pressure your recently departed girlfriend to return. It tends to just push them really far away or lands you with a anti stalking order from the Po and the Po.

Also, as strange as it sounds. Get a Calendar. On that Calendar check off every day that you DO NOT call or visit or try and contact her. Make it a game of achievement and it makes it easier.
      Last edited by e30vert; 07-11-2013, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Better yet come wash & wax my car...

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
          there's another one right around the corner
          Or on the corner! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by HerbReal View Post
            Go for a drive with the top down with three girls while you pop the champagne bottle passing your ex-girlfriends house.

But then again, you're only 16 so pop the pepsi or coke and celebrate like it's your birthday.

YEE
            Better yet.
            Get three other girls to ride with you. Tell them your going to the beach and to wear their bikinis. Drive by Ex's house when she is home and then pull over. Have a friend pop out a video camera while the girls get their thing on filming a Rap video in the street around your e30. Post on Youtube= Profit!

I am having entirely too much fun exploring all the possibilities...

First 2-3 weeks are Hell. Mark them off on the Calendar and stay busy or it will haunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
              Well maybe you should be considerably upset. I met my wife when I was just 15.
              u r not married
              Much wow
              I hate 4 doors

Comment

Its an effort at adumbrating . Its a statement that eludes to the more than likely outcome of getting married to the current girl he is with.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                  u r not married
                  Lol I kno it was a fib :p

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                    Lol I kno it was a fib :p
                    Could be common-law marriage if you are co-habitating for some time. :)

Comment

Originally posted by e30vert View Post
                      Could be common-law marriage if you are co-habitating for some time. :)
                      Been together for 5 years. But living together :( haha

Comment

we interrupt this talk about ladies to notify y'all that I have totally lost my six on the 101 last night.
                        cars beep boop

Comment

whatttt?

Comment

Wut
                            sigpic

Always chasin'

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                              we interrupt this talk about ladies to notify y'all that I have totally lost my six on the 101 last night.
                              are you ok?
                              Much wow
                              I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                                are you ok?
                                sore, but yeah

truck dropped a portapotty on the road just north of brisbane, some econocar hit it, spun, whacked the wall and some other stuff a few times, stopped perpendicular to traffic blocking the left 2 lanes. I came over the crest, saw the portapotty, dodged it on the left, and then had nowhere to go and no room to slow down, so I went right into her. and then an airport shuttle sideswiped me.

cops said 9 cars ended up being involved.. 2 or 3 people went to the hospital.

sorry oliver, all your work was for naught :(
                                cars beep boop

Comment

Working...
                                X