This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
    Question maybe the norcalers will know. My locking mechanism on the driver side is going poop. It will open the door but not lock it from the outside. as a result my central lock won't work yet everything else does...I heard there is this goop/paste/stuff you can put in to the lock to "rejuvenate" it for lack of a better word. Does anyone know of this and does it even work?
    what
    "I wanna see da boat movie"
    "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

mcr_driver, Pelican sells a rebuild kit. that's the only thing that will fix it at this point.
      most likely the potmetal casting on the back broke off and needs to be rebuilt
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
        what
        That's what I said but I've heard of crazier stuff too that exists so I thought I'd ask.

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
        mcr_driver, Pelican sells a rebuild kit. that's the only thing that will fix it at this point. most likely the potmetal casting on the back broke off and needs to be rebuilt
        ugh...not looking forward to that...

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
          if you are norcal then i made norcal.

that means i made you.

that means your my kid.

that means my kid is attending UCSD.

fuck yea
          anything to make you proud papa spence #shedstear

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

omg btw sun god festival today. gonna b super drunk all day guyize.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
            1983 Peugeot 505 STI
            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
            2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

I'm skydiving today!!

Comment

Nice that's gonna be fun. I'm thinking about putting black OEM mirrors (the black plastic ones) on my car. Anyone have a set for cheap?
                The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

R3ver's anyone want a free air compressor? Just pick it up so I can have some free space in my garage.

Its a Campbell Hausfeld air compressor. Its old, dirty, and the safety shut off switch is broken so you have to turn it off every time it reaches 125psi. It also has a tiny leak but very tiny. But it does put out good CFM's.

I've used it to paint cars, sanding, sand blasting, ratchets, air hammers, impact guns, and high pressure blowing. Regulator works fine.

No accessories or hoses included. 120V AC. PM me because I might not check this thread all the time.

Owner - Bavarian Restoration
                  BMW and European Electronics Repair and Restoration
                  www.BavRest.com
                  My Feedback Thread
                  Our Facebook!
                  Follow our Instagram!

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                    anything to make you proud papa spence #shedstear
                    :) #worldsproudestpapa

Comment

I posted this a couple weeks ago be I'm doing another autocross test and tune next week, on the 25th. As of right now we have about 10 people signed up, that means a STUPID amount of seat time. The cost is $70

I'll be out with the M3. I'm guessing the possibility for everyone getting 100+ runs on the course is pretty good. With that few people it will be a green flag as soon as you get back to the start line.

Will
                      '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                      '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                      '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                      '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by salvuhdor View Post
                        I'm skydiving today!!
                        make sure your parachute isn't made be ACME...

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                          I posted this a couple weeks ago be I'm doing another autocross test and tune next week, on the 25th. As of right now we have about 10 people signed up, that means a STUPID amount of seat time. The cost is $70

I'll be out with the M3. I'm guessing the possibility for everyone getting 100+ runs on the course is pretty good. With that few people it will be a green flag as soon as you get back to the start line.

Will
                          Should be fun. Too bad I'll be in Miami. And honestly 100 runs of the same course would get boring, even making adjustments.

Comment

Greg if it's still around sunday ill get it from you on my way back from Reno
                            Much wow
                            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Oooo... I might do it if it's only 10 people on the list. How do you check the list?

Leo

Will

Comment

Will
                                I could probably get in for free yippy
                                "I wanna see da boat movie"
                                "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Working...
                                X