This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by canakami View Post
    That was mine. It's actually Delphin (but the front valence is bronzit...).
    I don't think I met you man. I had that white e28! I saw the car but was mainly talking to the guys with the e36s in the middle. Ill be there next Monday though!

Comment

Originally posted by JNasti View Post
      I don't think I met you man. I had that white e28! I saw the car but was mainly talking to the guys with the e36s in the middle. Ill be there next Monday though!
      Ahhhh, ok. I was wondering who it belonged to. I'm planning on hitting the next one if I can get off work soon enough.
      sigpic

Always chasin'

Comment

I should go to a meet soon.

Comment

I've never even been to a meet...

Comment

Originally posted by canakami View Post
            Ahhhh, ok. I was wondering who it belonged to. I'm planning on hitting the next one if I can get off work soon enough.
            Alright bro maybe ill see you there!

Originally posted by Danny View Post
            I should go to a meet soon.
            The pleasant hill one was good Danny 1st Monday of the month. I want to set up a BMW meet at driven at the mall sometime soon.

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
            I've never even been to a meet...
            Go to this pleasant hill one man. Maybe 40min drive from vaca. Like stated above I'm trying to get a Fairfield one going

Comment

so I bought a subaru.
              cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                so I bought a subaru.
                Wat. Pics and deets.
                sigpic

Always chasin'

Comment

99 outback sport. It's not a cool one, but it was megacheap and they're great DDs. I'm going to take it rallycrossing.

cars beep boop

Comment

I like it.

Comment

My buddy is changing his headlights so I decided to make his car a little safer
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                        99 outback sport. It's not a cool one, but it was megacheap and they're great DDs. I'm going to take it rallycrossing.

my roomate is selling one just like this but with WRX wheels and a cargo basket, same color and everything.
                        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Little bro and I are having an argument, does the euro S50 have an Iron block or an Aluminum one?
                          sigpic

Comment

So last night i stayed at my friends house. when i got home in the morning i opened the garage to my M42 motor laying on the ground sitting on the crank pulley (luckily it landed on my work gloves). it was hanging on a cherry picker with a jack stand underneath it (less then 2 feet off the ground) The motor looks fine no cracks that i can see. What Should i check on the motor? Do you think that this little M42 will be ok?

Comment

Originally posted by YosemiteSam View Post
                              Little bro and I are having an argument, does the euro S50 have an Iron block or an Aluminum one?
                              m52 comes in aluminium. but as far as i know only the s52 from the z3m comes non-iron
                              Much wow
                              I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                                m52 comes in aluminium. but as far as i know only the s52 from the z3m comes non-iron
                                That's what I thought about the S50. I didn't know there was an aluminum version of the S52. All the reading I've done says that the block in the Z3M is the same as the M3.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X