Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any of you folks want a grey market six series?

also 180ish is semi-possible to get out of a built, stroker M10 with gigantic carbs
    cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by tbruz View Post
      Yea they were on there from the PO, I keep saying im gonna take em off just haven't yet lol and yea it was fun, I'd slide around a Lil I'm just not trying to ruin a pair of tires
      oh paaaaaaleeeeese ETA sliding, ill give it a shot when mines running but i doubt it will be successful.

Comment

Yea he was gettin it with that m10 whatever it was makin, and your cars clean dude! Just need to let her loose!

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
          any of you folks want a grey market six series?
          fo free? hell yeah plz

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
            fo free? hell yeah plz
            nah, not for free. Deciding if I should keep mine around when I finish unfucking it, or get a different car. I miss e30s.
            cars beep boop

Comment

oh paaaaaaleeeeese ETA sliding, ill give it a shot when mines running but i doubt it will be successful.
              I don't have an eta mang what cho talkin bout

Comment

So this is where the party at..

Sup guys

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

hullo
                  cars beep boop

Comment

I don't have an eta mang what cho talkin bout
                    waaaat, what year is yo whip..

@kronkusnuts,
                    wanna trade for an e21? ;)

Comment

lmao at 200 hp m10.... ive seen it pull around in napa its not pushing anymore than 125-150...... at most.
                      i semi know the guy who was driving it, he's pretty cocky.
                      but yeah i would be a baby too, i saw an e36 m3 get totalled hitting a tire stack haha.
                      it was pretty crackin, but i was bummed mr field wasnt out there as well as a few other regulars, including travis (highway1)
                      Yeah he said they were from the Napa area, he was on 195's what do you expect lol. I guess an old guy owns it who I didn't really talk to but seemed cool (obviously 40 years of driving experience helps) but the younger guy (who was his neighbor?) were switching off every session. The younger guy was the tool lol, he tried telling me he had $17k into a F20 swapped Corolla, all I could think of is WHY and BS lol.

Yea he was gettin it with that m10 whatever it was makin, and your cars clean dude! Just need to let her loose!
                      Yeah they definitely had track experience. I need to stop waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles footing around haha but it's nerve wrecking. 80% of the cars there had zip tied bumpers and just DGAF'd around the track lol. A tire stack would eat my car for lunch

Comment

@kronkusnuts,
                        @prtnblorps spleencer
                        nah, the six runs :p

edit also oh hey i'm going to be in the SF Chronicle!
                        cars beep boop

Comment

waaaat, what year is yo whip..

@kronkusnuts,
                          85, but it has a b25 stroker swap lol

Comment

Also PO lol got it in sac last year, it's pretty fun but nothin to crazy. Need some shocks and springs hella bad tho, and lots of bushings😲

Comment

1) put an m30 in
                              2) have fun
                              cars beep boop

Comment

friend notified me of a 318iS slicktop about to be crushed, gonna go do what I can to save it tomorrow. complete car with a pretty clean brilliantrot body, should only be a few hundred bucks. :)

Oh, also hoping to test the supercharged M42 next week or the week after at sonoma. Woop woop!

Comment

Working...
                                X