This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol ehhehehheh sawy E!
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

are the RS your's yet?
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by rob&e30 View Post
        are the RS your's yet?
        no. not yet. they dont fit on the fronts so idk if ill keep them
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
          rob, stop trying to spend my money. it's bad enough that i own an over priced car
          lol ehhehehheh sawy E!
          I think the price of those euro bumpers just went up lulz

Comment

the strut hits or the caliper?

Yeah I want euros lol

Comment

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

the strut hits or the caliper?
                  the wheels rub on the chatter clip. so i need to have the hubs machined down 50/1000s"

Yeah I want euros lol
                  dont we all. unless you make a good offer, i really want to keep them. and then buy dmitriy's valence
                  Much wow
                  I hate 4 doors

Comment

how much are you thinking? I prob pass only because I love my front :(

Comment

Got my remote bass controller. It is amazing.

Comment

as in the button type? runs a phone cord back to the amp? Those are so much better for getting your music the way you want!

Comment

Yep just a standard phone cable and knob. Damn thing was $60 from Infinity though. Just need a stealthy place to mount it now.

Comment

ahhh nice well worth it! And I had mine on the driver side knee area.....

Comment

Originally posted by PorscheH6 View Post
                              Yep just a standard phone cable and knob. Damn thing was $60 from Infinity though. Just need a stealthy place to mount it now.
                              or buy a HU with it built in... Alpine ftw
                              Much wow
                              I hate 4 doors

Comment

What's the difference between adjusting bass on an amp vs HU? On the flip side the knob is much easier to use.

/audio noob

Comment

Working...
                                X