Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should be picking up an s50 this weekend. It has a good head and cams, but the bottom end is a complete mystery. It was involved in a front end crash and the pan was destroyed. It could be okay, or it could be bad. I'd be looking to get $600 for it but im very flexible. I want to get the car and have it sold the day after. If anyone is interested let me know.

Feedback!
    Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
    Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

These are my rears. Couldn't find a good picture of the front. One day ill have enough cheddar to reupholster them to match the houndstooth
      Attached Files
      sigpic

Comment

NOR-CAL General Chat.

Originally posted by bastianshaw View Post
        i used to wear gloves when i drove my car it only feels right when wearing dress shoes and a suit
        Thats the only time I wear my M-Sport gloves. tomorrow morning on my way to local Ambulance agency for an EMT Position interview, I will be donning my gloves on the drive for good luck. Naturally, work-business (white button down, black tie) "Hitman" attire. Last time I wore gloves was the last drive I took in my last e30 before I sold her. Still remember the twisties :)

Excited. Hopefully something happens and I can get of the soul leeching industry America calls fast-food

Comment

Originally posted by One_Eyed Jack View Post
          Last time I wore gloves was the last drive I took in my last e30 before I sold her.
          wtf. you dont have an E30 any more?
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

My last one, the Schwarz 90 325i

My current one is my baby. iS ferdaize

Comment

My last one, the Schwarz 90 325i

My current one is my baby. iS ferdaize
              so why not don the gloves and drive that car?
              Much wow
              I hate 4 doors

Comment

NOR-CAL General Chat.

I did

Rocked the interview

Then crashed

Luckily the guy behind me moved out of the way; wouldn't have wanted a worse end to this

Comment

I did

Rocked the interview

Then crashed

You should go join the military and become a shooting instructor. you hit that thing dead center.
                  1971 2002 -- 1975 525 -- 1987 535is -- 2002 M5 -- 2006 x3 msport 6mt

Comment

Dude, it just came out of no where, jumped right in front of me ;D

Comment

i knew this guy was on here. now we now who it is.

anyways looks like the poll was like nope.jpg
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

if I ever hit a pole I hope its w the pass side! lol bend that bitch!
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

that just happened?
                          "I wanna see da boat movie"
                          "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

if you "drift" and crash into something "head on" and not the ass on the wall or someshit sideways you are a terrible example lol
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

NOR-CAL General Chat.

@Thizzle
                              Yes

@Rob
                              Bald tires bruh
                              I was popping a U-E to get a business card from the agency to email them afterward. Coincidentally, the U-turn was right in front of a car wash, and the ground was wet.

Bald tires, lost it couldn't stop even with ABS. Boom. Was gonna go today to get new tires too. Funny isn't it? Hah

At least I wasn't terribly into the project yet. Plenty of good healthy parts. Might just pick it clean, part, and restart on something else with the stockpiled parts. We'll see.

Pic of said U-E

Pic of said Car Wash

Comment

At least I wasn't terribly into the project yet. Plenty of good healthy parts. Might just pick it clean, part, and restart with the stockpiled parts. We'll see.
                                i hope you didnt tell the insurance and are fixing that car? that's tops a 2k fix

that wont be that hard to rebuild
                                Much wow
                                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Working...
                                X