X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck yea it is way too much

Comment

does anyone need early model vert body parts in zinno, excellent paint, before i cut it up and chuck it? it's eating up space in my garage. trunk lid and doors, rear quarter panel, vert tonneau, rear end, all in excellent shape. $20 each.

i hate to junk it when the paint is still in great shape.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
      ---------------------------------
      89 E30 S52
      ---------------------------------
      Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
        I just moved out two months ago to go to college.... I didn't need to own a jack when i live at home.. My dad had damn near every tool I could ever want. Plus, I live In a college town, student owned apartment. I'm not allowed to work on my car here. Where the hell would I store a jack..?
        I stored mine along with my tools in my second story apartment and lugged it all down a few flights of stairs whenever i wanted to do something

Either that or they would accompany the dead hookers in the trunk

Comment

My roommate would most likely disapprove if that ): I may consider making a deal with him or something though.

He has already been pretty chill, but I feel he may think I'm taking advantage of him. He doesnt smoke/drink and I told him I'd smoke hookah on the balcony, first time I smoked it ended up being inside with like five people.

We will see though. Btw this color e30 is badass... if I had the money and not an e30 already I would buy buy buy.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I told him I'd smoke hookah on the balcony, first time I smoked it ended up being inside with like five people.
            you are the worst kind of roommate. i would have reported that in a heartbeat. smoking outside is coo. inside is a douche move
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
              fuck yea it is way too much
              Yeah, If only this guy weren't on the east coast.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                you are the worst kind of roommate. i would have reported that in a heartbeat. smoking outside is coo. inside is a douche move
                I asked him before I did it and he said okay, but before I had met him I told him I would do it outside. Hookah leaves no smell or staining of walls/clothes etc, so it really is not a big deal. When I asked I saw he was upset so I bought a vape so that it doesn't happen anymore.

Plus, this apartment place has fucked me over more then a few times already, so I would have been happy to have been reported and switch roommates.

Comment

anyone need some 5/8" fire rated drywall, I have 6 4'x8' pieces.
                  also have 4 lights similar to this http://images.lowes.com/product/conv...96002270lg.jpg tell your moms now
                  "I wanna see da boat movie"
                  "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

How much for drywall or is it for da frees? My dad may be able to make some use out of it.

Where are you located?

Comment

Hookah leaves no smell or staining of walls/clothes etc, so it really is not a big deal. When I asked I saw he was upset so I bought a vape so that it doesn't happen anymore.

Plus, this apartment place has fucked me over more then a few times already, so I would have been happy to have been reported and switch roommates.
                      dude, hookah does leave a smell. if you are a clean person you know when people do that kinda stuff in the house - the second you walk in the door.

this is a rough subject for me bc the back neighbors in my apt smoke weed 4-6 nights a week and it smells up my apt and i'm sick of it. im breaking out the camera the next time and reporting them.
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                        You must not have seen the 02 yet
                        it's perfectly dailyable
                        cars beep boop

Comment

yeah was thinking about selling it but if he wants it for free he can come get them. there like 10 bucks a piece at the store. I'm in Rohnert Park, kind of a drive
                          Last edited by Thizzelle; 10-09-2013, 11:09 AM.
                          "I wanna see da boat movie"
                          "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                            dude, hookah does leave a smell. if you are a clean person you know when people do that kinda stuff in the house - the second you walk in the door.

this is a rough subject for me bc the back neighbors in my apt smoke weed 4-6 nights a week and it smells up my apt and i'm sick of it. im breaking out the camera the next time and reporting them.
                            I am a very clean person, and if you walked into my apartment you would have absolutely no clue I smoked hookah in here a few times.

I use natural coconut coals, and clean my hookah every time I use it. I keep the ashes and base outside so the smell from that doesn't stay in the house.

Weed leaves a smell, yeah, but hookah, or at least my hookah and cleaning practices there are zero smells. If there was a smell my roommate wouldn't have let me do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                              yeah was thinking about selling it but if he wants it for free he can come get them. there like 10 bucks a piece at the store. I'm in Rohnert Park, kind of a drive
                              I will see if this is on the way to our lake house, but I have a feeling it is not. Ill let you know later.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

god damn it i am at the end of my fucking rope dealing with cooling system bullshit

new motor, water pump, radiator, tstat, hoses and fix all the leaks... fine for awhile and then temp gauge acts erratically

after searching for more leaks and trying to rebleed i just beat the dash like a red headed stepchild and temp gauge will behave

well now either my thermostat is stuck closed or there is something lodged in it blocking flow through it... coolant is full and bled, but temp just keeps creeping up quickly past the middle until i shut it off and restart it... then it slowly creeps back down

i think either my tstat is faulty or there was some rusty shit in my heater core that is now getting sucked into the tstat blocking flow, and whenever i shut the car off the flow/pressure stops and it dislodges itself temporarily

at least i know it's still a bmw

Comment

Working...
                                X