Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, wondering if anyone here has been to Sonoma drift? I remember reading someone's post about it a while back. Thinking about checking it out one of these weds nights.

Comment

Originally posted by JNasti View Post
      Hey guys, wondering if anyone here has been to Sonoma drift? I remember reading someone's post about it a while back. Thinking about checking it out one of these weds nights.
      YES!
      that shit is my jam.

never drove, but i love to go out and spectate. i shoot a lot of photos too.

what do you drive? your pretty close to me lol.

Comment

whats up guys?
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

Anyone have the socket for the trans rear output flange nut? I went to oreilly, autozone, lowes, home depot, and winchester parts. They all only have the 30mm in impact which is too big, or they have the size but not in deep socket and/or thin-wall. I tried the gm oil sensor but thy're all 1-1/16ths opposed to the 30mm/ 1-3/16ths size needed for the nut.

Comment

Man, now that my es is sold I can finally start seriously looking for some parts. Seats and audio first for surreezz

Comment

Anyone need some $20 tan cloth sports seats? I'd rather not throw them away because they are in pretty good condition...

Also Eric. Take off the smoked tails and put some all reds on. I have some blackout ones from sully too.

Feedback!
              Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
              Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Shit if you were down here I would pick them up. If I don't find any recaros by thanksgiving, and you still have them I will take them.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
                  Anyone need some $20 tan cloth sports seats? I'd rather not throw them away because they are in pretty good condition...

Also Eric. Take off the smoked tails and put some all reds on. I have some blackout ones from sully too.
                  Do you have a picture of them?

Comment

$20! Damn!
                    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                    1974 2002tii / stock
                    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by ChewBaccus View Post
                      Is that the one you had painted at Maaco? If so, thats a crazy improvement from when you first got it! Great job!
                      yup same car
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

That Danny?

How cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
                          im pretty sure hell would freeze before i would take them off. but ill try yours and if they are that good HMW sell like hotcakes.

Marco danny is a boss so he's my idol
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
                            Anyone have the socket for the trans rear output flange nut? I went to oreilly, autozone, lowes, home depot, and winchester parts. They all only have the 30mm in impact which is too big, or they have the size but not in deep socket and/or thin-wall. I tried the gm oil sensor but thy're all 1-1/16ths opposed to the 30mm/ 1-3/16ths size needed for the nut.
                            I have one you can borrow if you can make it to the peninsula
                            cars beep boop

Comment

Amazon prime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                              OBD1 M54/M52TU swap as a M50b25

Z4 non powered steering rack fits e30

Euro e46 2005/6 320d 6mt gearbox into E30 with M20 hardy and beck 1985 327s engine

Comment

NOR-CAL General Chat.

Or buy the impact one and grind it down.

Worked like a charm

Comment

Working...
                                X