Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember counting days til I was 18....

Comment

Happy early Birthday Steve, because Ill probably forget. And as annoying as you can be, I still like your build.

Anyone here ever make their own seat adapters? I want to put them recaros I swooped as soon as I get home next week.

On the list for this winter break
      -Install Recaros, find back seat, recover parcel shelf, and find premium sound speakers
      -Install Ellipsoids and HIDs
      -Find late model valence and install that
      -Remove trunk tar so luke box fits properly
      -Paint most trim and bumpers black
      -Exhaust (I need opinions for this because I am exempt from smog, should I go catless?)
      -New switches for inside car
      -Fix Central locking
      -New proper sized tires
      -Change over to LEDs inside cabin and trunk, fix hvac panel lights
      -13 button OBC
      -Try to find an LSD
      -Maybe camber plates
      -Maybe roll fenders
      -Maybe skid plate
      -Maybe add sound deadening

I'm sure there is more, but I have a month and a half in NorCal so I hope I can find the time to get all this shit done.

And here is a pic of the fav part of my car. Nothin like a clean engine bay, even if it is only an m20.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
        Happy early Birthday Steve, because Ill probably forget. And as annoying as you can be, I still like your build.

Anyone here ever make their own seat adapters? I want to put them recaros I swooped as soon as I get home next week.

And as for the seat adapters, did they come with sliders? I think someone on here sells adapter, so I'd look at those and fab some up from some like 12ish gauge metal... Don't quote me in the gauge tho. If not, you might just be able to get away with drilling new holes.. You'd have to look and match them up to the holes and see what you're working with..

Feedback!
        Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
        Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

anybody want to buy some bnib rear duralast gold pads for a 325i??? $25 obo...go for 29+ tax in store....bought them and dont need them and I dont have the receipt or id go exchange them.

Comment

Going to be sending my 86 325e to the early vehicle retirement program next week. The car has to be drivable but I was wondering if anyone is looking for parts before I send it off. Ill have pics up later today or tomorrow but if you have something in mind, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by WarHammer 2/1 View Post
              Going to be sending my 86 325e to the early vehicle retirement program next week. The car has to be drivable but I was wondering if anyone is looking for parts before I send it off. Ill have pics up later today or tomorrow but if you have something in mind, let me know.
              whats wrong with it?

Comment

ya whats wrong and how much are they giving you?

i may want to buy the whole thing unless body damage
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                  ya whats wrong and how much are they giving you?

i may want to buy the whole thing unless body damage
                  Body/frame damge is why I'm getting rid of it, getting $1000 for it.

Comment

damn that's a lot.

ill take the e brake surround if its clean

Comment

Body/frame damge is why I'm getting rid of it, getting $1000 for it.
                      pull the whole truck tools, spare wheel, bat cover, glove box, jack and stuff.
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

I need a glove box, front ash tray/cig lighter assembly, battery vent stuff, a good working headlight switch (not scratchy when you twist it)... Where are you located exactly? I could swing by and bring some cash/beer if any of that stuff is in good shape.

Comment

Hey all you vert bros
                          Need help identifying a red poly front sway bar bushing for the stock bar (21mm).

Comment

I hate how build threads get little traffic...

Feedback!
                            Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                            Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
                              speak for yourself, im at 32,912 views and 17k for my vert
                              Much wow
                              I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
                                Eh
                                I got used to it

Then I got over it

Then I stopped updating (often)

Now I'm just gonna do my thing, update less, build and enjoy more and if people ask, bring them up to speed

Comment

Working...
                                X