Comment

Eric, what'd they set you back?

Feedback!
      Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
      Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
        Eric, what'd they set you back?
        $240ish, it supports a local guy that makes good stuff. they also make a $200 version for street cars.
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
          hahaha ya i have an even better one ready for Xmas
          Excited for this.

Btw... I'm ready to buy audio, but if I buy that m30 ill have to go cheap, cause I still need seats.

Comment

Sooo I just priced everything up and I have another grand to spend to finish my swap. That'll put me 3.5k into the hole for is swap. Fml

Feedback!

Comment

M30>> :D

At least you'll have a kind of cool swap

Comment

Sooo I just priced everything up and I have another grand to spend to finish my swap. That'll put me 3.5k into the hole for is swap. Fml
                lolz dude that is chump change. 3500 to do a s50 swap correctly is a very fair and good price.
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                  lolz dude that is chump change. 3500 to do a s50 swap correctly is a very fair and good price.
                  Maybe to someone that has a 9-5 job. To me that's so much.

Feedback!

Comment

Spending a little money in a long period of time is a lot more managable than soending it all at once. I cannot imagine dropping $3500 all at once, but a few hundred here and a few hundred there to add up just seems better.

Weird logic cause I'm spending the same amount in the end. It's just hard to drop lotss of money at once.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                      Spending a little money in a long period of time is a lot more managable than soending it all at once. I cannot imagine dropping $3500 all at once, but a few hundred here and a few hundred there to add up just seems better.

Weird logic cause I'm spending the same amount in the end. It's just hard to drop lotss of money at once.
                      Exactly how my whole build has gone

Feedback!

Comment

my long term goal is a 250whp NA m20 or s38 swapped car. well see after i graduate.
                        Much wow
                        I hate 4 doors

Comment

@steven Yeah, partislly the same for me. Luckily everything I have bought I've pieced together for the sake that it was better, and not cause I didn't want to drop the money at once.

I'd rather see an 250whp m20 than s38. I bet the sound it would makes would be absolutely gorgeous.

Comment

Patrick - IG:niicknac
                            RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

Supposed to make me feel better? I have 9k into my e30 after this swap :/ that's a lot for a guy without a job

Feedback!

Comment

I'm like $2500- $3000 into mine, including cost of car.

Guess that isn't too bad, but I still need interior, paint, audio m30, wheels, etc etc etc etc

Comment

Working...
                                X