Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i always thought you looked more like a VW guy...;)
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
      i need the money to pay my debts, buy my wife a DD and go back to school and getting a 5D mk3
      I've been thinking about a beater VW as well. MkIV 1.8Ts are getting cheap... Found one for $2900 in Roseville. You could only get a turbo 5d for one year, though, I think '99, so you might have to look for a while if that chassis is a requirement.
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Any tips on testing the icv out i already tried the oms meter but it reads out fine.

I herd you can take the icv out and leave it plugged in and its supposed to move half way open when key is turned one notch before start up?

Is the icv supposed to make a noise/hum when given power? I have a bosh t style one. If the ohms check out can it still be bad?
        Last edited by Freakshow; 01-24-2014, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
          i always thought you looked more like a VW guy...;)
          shut up you. im getting an acura for her. and have a lead on a red mtech2 for myself. i do want a mk2 gti but unless one that has not been raped shows up for sale, i wont be getting one. my next dream car is a red 1992/93 un molested dodge viper. yes i know its ugly but it's the first US super car to hit 500hp
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

First gen vipers are death traps. Plus the chassis doesnt handle the power. They actually flex if you look some panels probably arent aligned. Mericuh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
            DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
              First gen vipers are death traps. Plus the chassis doesnt handle the power. They actually flex if you look some panels probably arent aligned. Mericuh!
              i know the car is a total POS. but i vant one. along with a Lancia Delta and a 65 GTO
              Much wow
              I hate 4 doors

Comment

haha. Well more powwwa to ya. I'm not sure if a Delta is even feasible to drive in the states. Sure you can drive one, but maintaining one? That being said I've always wanted a Renault Turbo 2. I know of a couple in my area owned by a car hoarder.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Anyone want to be nice and meet up with me somewhere in the east bay and switch some parts out I need to know if my Air flow meter is bad and also need to swap out a idle control valve and check if mines toast. I just did a smoke test yesterday and car has no leaks.

Any takers? I will even throw in $20 for you time.

Comment

Wobbleland was fun.

Feedback!
                    Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                    Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                      haha. Well more powwwa to ya. I'm not sure if a Delta is even feasible to drive in the states. Sure you can drive one, but maintaining one? That being said I've always wanted a Renault Turbo 2. I know of a couple in my area owned by a car hoarder.
                      5 Turbo 2's are shexy. I got to ride in one once. It was cray.
                      French cars are sexy. Im sexy.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by Freakshow View Post
                        Anyone want to be nice and meet up with me somewhere in the east bay and switch some parts out I need to know if my Air flow meter is bad and also need to swap out a idle control valve and check if mines toast. I just did a smoke test yesterday and car has no leaks.

Any takers? I will even throw in $20 for you time.
                        Bumparoo. Also if anyone has a spare airflow meter they wanna sell let me know please!

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
                          Wobbleland was fun.
                          I went a few years ago. Saw skrillex, 12th planet, Nero, and datsik. It was interesting. :)

Comment

Originally posted by PorscheH6 View Post
                            Selling my Xbox One w/ BF and Forza 5 if anyone's interested.
                            how much! pm me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                              i need the money to pay my debts, buy my wife a DD and go back to school and getting a 5D mk3
                              5d mkiii is such an awesome camera. ISO capabilities was my main concern when buying a body and the 5d3/D800 can go up to 16k no problem ;D Couldn't afford it so I stuck to the D700
                              '90 Alpine White M3
                              OEM Hella Smoked Euro Smileys | OEM Headlamp Washers | Startec Tail Lights |
                              EVO III Undertray | EVO III Front Lip | '92 DTM CF Gurney Flap | Recaro N'Joys |
                              Ground Control Coilovers | OZ Futuras

DD: '97 Alpine White M3/4/5

Comment

Originally posted by SteadyAim. View Post
                                5d mkiii is such an awesome camera. ISO capabilities was my main concern when buying a body and the 5d3/D800 can go up to 16k no problem ;D Couldn't afford it so I stuck to the D700
                                Lol, that's what I thought he meant at first too.

Comment

Working...
                                X