This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
    I'd go full hard since the Konis only damp rebound and the spring rate of the H&Rs is right at the upper limits of the Konis.

Are you going to run the Trackmasters autoX on March 7th. There is a chance we will have timing equipment.

Will
    I doubt I'll be there. I'd love to go, but I'm trying to save money right now.
    sigpic

Comment

hi guys. lets hang out tonight. k thx bye

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
        Does anyone have a vert drivers fender?
        Pay attention to my guys

Feedback!
        Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
        Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

So when I ordered Konis for my friend's and my cars I sorta got the part numbers for the front struts wrong. I got the struts for the 45mm strut housings accidentally. So we have two sets of brand new, not even installed Koni front struts for 318s that we need to get rid of. We are just looking to get our money back. That being said, we got these super cheap. A friend of mine works at a shop and they secured them for us at cost. I don't have pricing in front of me right now, but if you're interested PM me.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
            Pay attention to my guys
            What did you hit?
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
              I'm taking my BS car to RyanG tomorrow. Still cant get it to run rich enough.
              throw in some bigger injectors and stick an extra layer of cloth in the airbox

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                What did you hit?
                I guess someone must've used my car in the sand at some point of it's life because there was a shit ton of sand stuck in the fender that rusted it out. So thats what I'm fixing.

Feedback!
                Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

In September I was told that my rear axle boots were torn and need to be replaced, but I don't know how long they've been torn for, so it's possible they've been torn for 2 years or so. Should I just replace both rear axles or try and just replacing the boots?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                    I'd go full hard since the Konis only damp rebound and the spring rate of the H&Rs is right at the upper limits of the Konis.

Are you going to run the Trackmasters autoX on March 7th. There is a chance we will have timing equipment.

Will

I'm most likely going to be there! Any chance you know Kaleb?

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post
                      I'm most likely going to be there! Any chance you know Kaleb?
                      I do know Kaleb. He just bought a Formula V from our friend Trekker who runs the Trackmasters AutoX stuff.

I'll most likely be out with this.

Will
                      '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                      '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                      '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                      '88 BMW M3

Comment

Rear sway bar keeps popping itself out of the links
                        Super annoying having to jack the car up and readjust the link everytime

Anyone know what causes this? Are my links blown? They look pretty new
                        Running an M3 bar if that matters

Comment

drill a hole, put a washer and a retaining pin in it
                          cars beep boop

Comment

found a really really nice road north of calistoga en route to lake county, hwy 29. recently paved, passing lanes mid switchback, beautiful. that is all.
                            IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                              drill a hole, put a washer and a retaining pin in it
                              Did this, it took me less than an hour and my links have not come off since.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                                found a really really nice road north of calistoga en route to lake county, hwy 29. recently paved, passing lanes mid switchback, beautiful. that is all.
                                I know it well. Mt St Helena is fun. I didn't know they had repaved it, I might have to go for a drive.

Will
                                '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                                '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                                '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                                '88 BMW M3

Comment

Working...
                                X