X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

da fuck is toronado

Comment

Awesome dive bar out by dmitriys place with lots of beer you probably don't care about on tap

Comment

nate dont get a bigger tv. no one cares about the game. and 4k is around the corner of being affordable
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
          Awesome dive bar out by dmitriys place with lots of beer you probably don't care about on tap
          hey I drank hard cider once

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
            nate dont get a bigger tv. no one cares about the game. and 4k is around the corner of being affordable
            I'm looking on CL for something cheapish and we need one for the bonus/party room anyway (I need to play gt6 on something)... My roommates is for the living room.

If I got this (http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ele/4294100975.html) I wouldn't have to worry about anyone stealing it, lol... Perfect!

I am thinking an LG 50" or so would be a good size for the room and not too pricey

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
              hey I drank hard cider once
              :rofl: Livin la vida loca over here :p

Comment

down for toronado that evening. Also I'll be plasma cutting an e23 into small pieces and packing them into a Jetta before then, come by if that amuses you
                cars beep boop

Comment

Actually that is really sad

But awesome so I'll probably czech it out

Comment

OMFG something weird is going down with my engine... SO. When I try and turn it over normally, it just coughs and dies. You all saw the video, HOWEVER, when i tried to compression test it (took out the fuel pump relay and compression tester in cylinder 1) it started right up. weird. OKAY. Put everything back together and same thing as before cough die. Take out the relay again and bam starts up. wtf. Seems like it's pumping too much fuel into the cylinders and is flooding it when it is trying to start, thus making it die....

Feedback!
                    Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                    Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

the engine should not be starting when you are compression testing it

like really really should not be starting

like you should have pulled the plug harness connector
                      cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                        the engine should not be starting when you are compression testing it

like really really should not be starting

like you should have pulled the plug harness connector
                        I mean I shut it down straight away. There was nothing I could do about it. There must've been fuel left in the cylinder and it just fired..

Feedback!

Comment

fuel in the cylinders doesn't make it run, it would have backfired and died. you should pull the fuel pump relay, pull the rail, put a cup under each injector and verify that fuel's not coming out when you crank it with the relay out.

if it is, something's really miswired.
                          cars beep boop

Comment

got a phone interview for a big investment management firm in SF tmw but I have the flu.

suggestions?

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                            1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                            2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                              got a phone interview for a big investment management firm in SF tmw but I have the flu.

suggestions?
                              Not really, but what are you studying? I'm thinking finance/marketing/economics...but idk. What's a good degree to get a good job?
                              The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                              Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                              2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                              2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                                Not really, but what are you studying? I'm thinking finance/marketing/economics...but idk. What's a good degree to get a good job?
                                go in undeclared and figure out what you want to do later..

Feedback!

Comment

Working...
                                X