X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like vulva

sina, I want vulva
    what's a guy gotta do to get a turbo vulva?
    world renown Harry Potter expert
    sigpic

Comment

Find a wrecked stripper and slap on some newer parts.

Comment

Before I start looking I need to find out what I will be getting out of this. I need a ball park price to look for cars. Im rreeeaaalllyy diggin e24's.... Anyways, I am not totally sure how insurance works, humor me though.

So, I get hit and insurance totals my car. This means that their insurance is going to reimburse me for the car/damages correct? At this point I can buy my car back, and pocket the rest of the money I got from insurance?

I personally don't need to stress/worry too much about the insurance because my mom is taking care of it, but I just hope I get a decent amount of cash from this. Any tips or dos and don'ts for handling the insurance companies let me know.

Comment

I was gonna suggest an e24 its a better car for us big guys:-) wayyyy more room

Comment

If things go OK, at-fault insurance company will make a fair offer, you'll take it, and they'll offer the car to you with a salvage title for < $1k.

Comment

What year/model e24 should I look for? Nice ones are pretty pricey.

Comment

Dang Marco
                My condolences
                I always liked that car.. I know exactly how this feels

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                  What year/model e24 should I look for? Nice ones are pretty pricey.
                  88 89s have the b35 and the e30 equal of plastic bumpers called "world bumpers" but good luck finding a stick the b35 w a chip is effing in heaven theres a dude selling one in sc that needs a computer(i have) springs and shocks just get billys and hnr and wheels for 500 and it has a g265 mated to (allegedly) a b35 but im pretty sure its a b34 as its running motronic 1.1 and has a b34 intake on it, yet he insists...anyways thats my pic

Comment

A 5 speed swap wouldn't be too hard to source right? It's just a b35, and don't the e24's share the same chassis as the e28's?

Is it possible to put the b35 top ends on b34's to get extra power? Kind of like the 2.7 with 2.5 top end.

Comment

@ryan danco,

you seen these? pretty cool wheels for a cool price. i would even wanna put them on the e30 for shits and giggles.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                        @ryan danco,

you seen these? pretty cool wheels for a cool price. i would even wanna put them on the e30 for shits and giggles.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/4898020252.html
                        Ah shoot.

I'd do terrible, illegal things for a nice set of Borrani or Alpinas in 13x6/6.5

I have cash, and really pretty mouth ifyouknowwhatimean.
                        world renown Harry Potter expert
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                          A 5 speed swap wouldn't be too hard to source right? It's just a b35, and don't the e24's share the same chassis as the e28's?

Is it possible to put the b35 top ends on b34's to get extra power? Kind of like the 2.7 with 2.5 top end.
                          I've helped my friends do 2 1988 635 auto to manual swaps. It's much like doing a clutch job, but you also have to swap the pedal box as well (which is a big pain in the ass). You'll need to make some sort of harness or splice wires into tricking the car is in park so it can start. It's certainly doable, but a good chunk of planning is involved. Took us a weekend or two, but that was because a friend of ours was kind enough to help and provide a lift.

If you want a manual car, I'd suggest swallowing your pride and getting a diving board car (retrofit euro bumpers later). The b35 is probably a better motor, but I can't say I personally felt it was THAT much quicker (this was with a 3.91 LSD and g260) than a b34 car with a stick. If you're into a freeway bomber though, then that's where the 6 is in it's element.

Comment

Originally posted by mtech325 View Post
                            I've helped my friends do 2 1988 635 auto to manual swaps. It's much like doing a clutch job, but you also have to swap the pedal box as well (which is a big pain in the ass). You'll need to make some sort of harness or splice wires into tricking the car is in park so it can start. It's certainly doable, but a good chunk of planning is involved. Took us a weekend or two, but that was because a friend of ours was kind enough to help and provide a lift.

If you want a manual car, I'd suggest swallowing your pride and getting a diving board car (retrofit euro bumpers later). The b35 is probably a better motor, but I can't say I personally felt it was THAT much quicker (this was with a 3.91 LSD and g260) than a b34 car with a stick. If you're into a freeway bomber though, then that's where the 6 is in it's element.
                            I agree w all of this, another consideration is the tps which is different, the auto tps send a wot signal to the ecu throught the transission ecu

mtech did the 5 speeds cruise control work after the swap?

Comment

b35 top end on b34 will be low comp and shitty without a bigass turbo

I can say that it is a decent bit quicker. We've run B32s, B34s and B35s in our lemons car on track and the B35 had the power when you needed to get out of a tight situation.

5 speed is straightforward, it's basically the same as an e30 except everything is slightly bigger.
                              cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by bastianshaw View Post
                                I agree w all of this, another consideration is the tps which is different, the auto tps send a wot signal to the ecu throught the transission ecu

mtech did the 5 speeds cruise control work after the swap?

The cruise control did not work after the swap.

Comment

Working...
                                X