X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kronus View Post
    I'm not good at secondhand lessons
    That's ok, I'm good at saying I told you so ;)

Comment

Originally posted by JNasti View Post
      How much did you pay for that e36? Is it 5 speed? I still think a kind of beat e36 is better than a kind of beat e46.
      3500, it was auto but now it's 5-speed.
      cars beep boop

Comment

3500, it was auto but now it's 5-speed.
        Oh no doubt I would have bought it for 3500. Was it in sac? I remember seeing a CL ad for one a while ago. How much did the swap run you?

Comment

nope, picked it up in Milpitas. I got lucky and found a complete swap package for about 500 freighted from florida. trans, flywheel, clutch, all the pedal stuff, shift linkage, driveshaft, complete manual harness, basically everything I needed.
          cars beep boop

Comment

I'm assuming it does. I don't have much documentation but it still hooks up good. I swing my car quite a bit. It never had any locking issues or grinding whatsoever. I'd just put new fluid in it.
            Yeah I don't have that kind of cash to drop ATM. Anyone have a low ratio open diff for sale? I just need something to hold me over until I have the cash.

Feedback!
            Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
            Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

nope, picked it up in Milpitas. I got lucky and found a complete swap package for about 500 freighted from florida. trans, flywheel, clutch, all the pedal stuff, shift linkage, driveshaft, complete manual harness, basically everything I needed.
              Wow what a steal. That's awesome dude. Well worth 4k for sure. Especially in that rare color

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
                Yeah I don't have that kind of cash to drop ATM. Anyone have a low ratio open diff for sale? I just need something to hold me over until I have the cash.
                I wouldn't call it a low ratio, but I have my old 3.73 open sitting around that you could have for $50 if you want. (I think that would be fair, I really have no idea.)
                sigpic

Comment

Anybody up for thunderhill 3/23?

Comment

Wow what a steal. That's awesome dude. Well worth 4k for sure. Especially in that rare color
                    It seems like it until you do a trans swap, replace sagging headliner, deal with leaks and address the shitty nature of the rest of the car ;)

I wouldn't mind the car now but as it came it was not all that fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                      my engine wont be done by then.
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

yeah it burned a few weeks of time getting that car in shape. I might be selling it soon though...

the most important thing is maintenance history. without that you have nothing.

the headliner was ez by the way, e36 is much simpler than e30, it's just a big fiberglass foamy thing.
                        cars beep boop

Comment

Thanks to Dylan and Nathan, the 323i is running :D FEELS AMAZEBALLZ
                          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                            how much?

Comment

$143

Comment

sounds fun, im down, not familiar with anything involving a track day tho

Comment

Working...
                                X