• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOOHHH KILLEM

Today was a good day

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
      pants did you ever get your stereo installed?
      noooo....
      still cant figure out the speaker wires.....

i have four at the fader, then two at the stock head unit plugs.

then i have two wires running from the fader to the stock head unit plugs?

i was working on it a few days ago then my SI board lights were staying lit, so i had to change out my SI board.

Comment

oh pants. <3 you
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Wat do I do with speaker wires?

And if my car came with a factory amp, where would it be located in the trunk? Can't find it.

Comment

you have a 87 like me there is no amp. there also should be another plug in there to do your wiring from or you can cut the wires going to the fader. pretty much you toss the fader out the window when doing it.
            "I wanna see da boat movie"
            "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

pants under your dash there will be 4 pairs of twisty wires
              2 sets yellow 2 sets blue those are the speaker wires
              then you will have a red and green that is hot
              a purple and white one that goes one with the car's key
              then there are 2 white one. one is antena and is a solo wire
              the other has splices and stuff on it that's the dimmer, dont use that
              should take 15-25min to wire it in.
              Much wow
              I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                you have a 87 like me there is no amp. there also should be another plug in there to do your wiring from or you can cut the wires going to the fader. pretty much you toss the fader out the window when doing it.
                has to be out the window tho or else it will come back like the mask

Comment

Loliver

Comment

;d

Comment

Lol. I have everything figured out. I was just confused about some grounds. Turns out the right and left side share the same ground wire on the stock head unit, so when I put in the aftermarket I have to make two ground wires go to four aftermarket wires.

That was the only confusing part.

Just changed the oil on my girlfriends altima, so glad I done have a fwd modern car, it's a bitch to climb under that thing. Wheel ramps ftw.

Comment

I need to put my Lukebox in the eta.

I have been driving the four door and the eta, and damn they are two totally different machines. I love them both. Was leaning towards keeping the four door for myself at first, but after some more driving I will be swapping my susp, skirts, spoiler, sub, and seats into the eta and calling it mine <3

Comment

i miss my eta
                          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

I prefer the b25 over b27 by far. I feel like I get better mileage in my b25, and it is faster.

My reasoning for being okay with the eta is that eventually I will do the e to i conversion.

Comment

Mine just felt more comfortable to me. I swapped the suspension from the eta to the 323 but something is just not the same.
                              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                              IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

To me my four door is just a more solid car all around. I hope swapping the ground control onto the eta will make it feel similar.

The no power steering is also very weird to get used to because I switch off driving no ps to ps everyday.

Comment

Working...
                                X