Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A shop can fix them pretty easily, and the guy told me he would take $150 for them, so if someone wanted those specific wheels it isn't a terrible price.

Comment

Not bad actually. Source some lips and rebuild them to your desired specs.

I'd pick them up if I wanted them

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
        Not bad actually. Source some lips and rebuild them to your desired specs.

I'd pick them up if I wanted them
        they are 1 piece wheels.
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

And they good on e30's, and oh, didn't realize they were 1 piece. Lame, I assume they are replica's. Meh still not bad if you want that style wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
            Good luck Marco

Lachs <3

Comment

Good luck with what? Winning over Eric's heart and looking for his approval? That is something almost no one will achieve.

And hell yeah lachs is so beautiful. Once I get the coupe resprayed in delphin I think It will be better than lachs though.

Comment

Dual exhaust on that m42. True m42goonsquader

Comment

NOR-CAL General Chat.

I know the previous owner of that car
                  It is a POS; he's said it himself

Dash-fire, electrical issues for days

Comment

almost got taken out by a Subaru impreza fag in my Mtech yesterday, because he was trying to race around a corner by himself. Herd a lot of screeching as I approached a T stop and of course he comes flying around the corner, almost hit me head on in my lane because he swung it way too wide. I was just thinking you mother fucker would of had my car totaled and I would have been fucked because insurance
                    "I wanna see da boat movie"
                    "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                      Good luck with what? Winning over Eric's heart and looking for his approval? That is something almost no one will achieve.

And hell yeah lachs is so beautiful. Once I get the coupe resprayed in delphin I think It will be better than lachs though.
                      Nah man, good luck with repairing the wheels. If it was removable lips, I would consider it, but 1-piece: no way.
                      You are a braver man than I

I'm always at a grips with Lachs vs Polaris/Sterling vs Delphin/Granit

I like them all for different reasons

Comment

The emtree?

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                        Nah man, good luck with repairing the wheels. If it was removable lips, I would consider it, but 1-piece: no way.
                        You are a braver man than I

I'm always at a grips with Lachs vs Polaris/Sterling vs Delphin/Granit

I like them all for different reasons
                        Pretty sure a shop could do it, I won't buy them because it would be a hassle and I want euroweaves or e38 style fives.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                          Winning over Eric's heart and looking for his approval? That is something almost no one will achieve.
                          Oliver did it. wait for his post in a few weeks
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Tesla

Comment

theres no way loliver got a tesla.
                              i was speculating that but i highly doubt it.

Comment

NOR-CAL General Chat.

Eric said
                                Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                                yes, this will make you the coolest person i know.

And therefor, since the only arguably "cool" electric/hybrid car is Tesla

And we know Eric is opinionated about such topics

So then...

Comment

Working...
                                X