This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
    Wtf, you're looking for bottlecaps like every other month. Buy a set!
    Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
    this!

Spent the better part of the last 3 days reading through whatt18yahoo
    Funny stuff

Comment

Poop

Comment

Built the lower to an m20 today, fixed the AC in the black car... burrrrr, nips will cut glass in that car. and washed the car.
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
          Wtf, you're looking for bottlecaps like every other month. Buy a set!
          this!

No really, if I get em for free (which I did once), I like to pass em around.

Kronus (Dmitriy)'s old bottlecaps that he gave me wound up on my buddy's old MR2.

Then some guy stole his MR2 in San Leandro and put the car back on craiglist.

So in total, Dmitiriy's bottle caps that he gave to me, were able to make many people (and thieves) happy! All about spreadin da luuuuv

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Hey Eric. I met some guy who knows you. Apparently has an m20 vert and you're doing some work on it sometime soon.
            The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
            Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
            2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
            2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

ya that engine i was building today is for him. it was the head from your green vert, fully refreshed and new cam and HD rockers. gonna be a sweet engine. built and installed $3100
              Much wow
              I hate 4 doors

Comment

Built the lower to an m20 today, fixed the AC in the black car... burrrrr, nips will cut glass in that car. and washed the car.
                I need to fix my A/C, Damit.
                sigpic

Comment

I need shoulder surgery and also I have to do a swap. Anyone wanna get together on a weekend, drink a few beers and swap an s50?

I'll be working in Campbell, between los gatos and san jose.

I can't do much heavy lifting because of my shoulder, so I'm using my friends shop and I'm going to do the swap with a lift and pull it out from the bottom. should be super easy.

if anyone wants to help, I'd really appreciate it

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by suruba View Post
                    I need shoulder surgery and also I have to do a swap. Anyone wanna get together on a weekend, drink a few beers and swap an s50?

I can't do much heavy lifting because of my shoulder, so I'm using my friends shop and I'm going to do the swap with a lift and pull it out from the bottom. should be super easy.

Dave
                    once again I'd help/pass on my swap knowledge any day, but England...

Feedback!
                    Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                    Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Dave
                      sort of like this?

Wh33lhop and I learned some things about this way of doing it this weekend. What car is it going into/out of?
                      cars beep boop

Comment

Dave
                        I'd be down to help out, but I' ve never done a swap so I'd basically be an extra pair of hands.
                        sigpic

Comment

Woah, I like the color on that e36

Comment

it's a divisive color..

I'm about to put it up for sale ;)
                            cars beep boop

Comment

Kronus, yes just like that.

The swap is an s50 from a 95 m3 and has already been pulled out and the car was chopped up in my garage before my arm got too bad...all that work actually made my shoulder worse (DOH!)

I am in the final stages of parts gathering and cleaning up the block. I need to know things like Heater hose fitment and basically hose routing. Stuff that I can't really find on the threads by searching (sometimes when there's SO MUCH information, it gets hard to search)

I've got the e34 pan and pickup
                              e34 throttle cable
                              a bottom end refresh kit
                              s52 exhaust manifolds
                              cam and crank sensors, new termostat, water pump, radiator ( no fan though yet)
                              green mounts (still need trans brace and mounts)
                              Manual pedal cluster (still need a4/6/8 booster)
                              Pins and the crimper to rewire the c101 (got a spare c101 from the junkyard and depinned it, just waiting for me to make a wiring key)
                              Driveshaft
                              and that's about it. Once I get the trans brace I'll be looking to do it sometime beginning of August

I have two options for cars that it can go into...I have a 91 shell that has some frame damage. If it's worth repairing I'll put it into that, if not, it'll go into my 88iS

Dave

Comment

NOR-CAL General Chat.

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                                Wh33lhop and I learned some things about this way of doing it this weekend. What car is it going into/out of?
                                That is how I did my m20 swap
                                IMO, 100x easier than the cherry picker method. Unbolt the subframe, tranny, and struts and the sucker pops right down

Comment

Working...
                                X