X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sup doodes

Comment

I think my tiny assed lover comes home from the UK today.

I think nate was the last person to drive my e30. she's turning into a full time garage queen.
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

ETA and the four door are both officially on the road. My brother was driving the four door yesterday to get used to stick.

I plan to take the Zender spoiler and skirts off the four door and put them on the eta. The spoiler is easy to mount, but curious about the skirts. Any modifications I need to do for these to mount? Everything I find is for the IS side skirts, and I'm not sure if the mounting is the same.

Comment

:pimp:
          cars beep boop

Comment

I want that valence

Comment

With all the work to strip all the trim, did you get a clear coat? Or is it just single stage?

Did you take out the rear side windows?

How many hours to strip?
              How many hours to re-install?
              How many new parts?

Cool project. I want to do mine too.

Originally posted by kronus View Post

Comment

Looking for a place to weld reinforcement plates, anyone?
                Also, when dropping the front subframe, I don't need to unbolt the steering coupler just the rack, right?

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                  Almost! I'm 15 and a 1/2 so I can almost drive by myself sooN!

u tryna swoop?
                  i'll just hit it and then you can break up with them for cheating.
                  "I wanna see da boat movie"
                  "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkerer007 View Post
                    With all the work to strip all the trim, did you get a clear coat? Or is it just single stage?

Did you take out the rear side windows?

How many hours to strip?
                    How many hours to re-install?
                    How many new parts?

Cool project. I want to do mine too.

base + clear, color matched to AWI

I took out the side windows, yes. The only thing I didn't take off was the door chrome and black upper moldings. It took me a few days, but I was doing other stuff too, like pulling the motor. Working hard, you can probably strip an e30 to this state in 5 hours.

It'll be getting mostly new trim as long as it's cost-effective. Things like door gaskets and the chrome raingutter trim are not, so I'm sourcing good used ones. I have a big box of new clips and hardware, as well.

Originally posted by Eydreeyun View Post
                    Looking for a place to weld reinforcement plates, anyone?
                    Also, when dropping the front subframe, I don't need to unbolt the steering coupler just the rack, right?
                    unbolt the clamp that goes on the rack's splined input shaft. Any fab shop should be able to weld up those reinforcements for you.
                    cars beep boop

Comment

Quick question on the instrument cluster. Just replaced all the gears and reinstalled everything.
                      The green plug on the back of the speedo, I believe only had 1 wire connecting to it. Does this sound right? I read online that there was 2 possibly but I don't recall and I looked to make sure I got them all but I didn't really dig in there. I'll try driving it in a second and see that everything is working. Just curious.

(1991 325i)

Comment

question. what is the connector for next to the cps connector? cant remember what i disconected.

Comment

That moment when the Gay Führer waiter gets up on the bar stool and dances on you.
                          Attached Files
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

NOR-CAL General Chat.

Eric looks like he's enjoying it

EDIT:
                            That picture is begging to be face swapped

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post

oh damn it's.... white

gay führer would approve

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                                opinions requested: what is a plug-and-play DBilas ITB setup for an M42 worth? (this is a feeler.)

context: the way you get them from DBilas is a pretty un-tuned state; i had to bump injector size from 19lb to 24lb and add an adjustable FPR to get the AFR where it should be (13.75:1 as per MarkD's recommend).

what i'd be selling is a retard-simple pre-tuned install package with injectors, fuel rail, and FPR included/attached; unbolt your shitty M42 intake manifold and intake boot, and bolt down the sexy DBilas stuff, hook up the fuel lines, AFM, and throttle cable, and away you go.
                                bueller... bueller... all the threads where someone sold a dbilas setup have had the price edited out post-sale, give me a fucking idea at least.

i've solidified my decision here.

also to be on offer soon: m42 turbo starter kit. manifold, small garrett t3, 3" magnaflow cat, other cool shit.
                                past:
                                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:
                                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Working...
                                X