Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you should stay home and invite that dude over and get that engine running, in your e30.
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Lol he graduated for uti and he would have no idea where to begin with my crap. I'm waiting on my friend to pull out the snapped stud in my block

Comment

neeeeeeeeeed a fendurrr
        an extremely pugnacious, snarly little bastard of a car.

Comment

Hey E1 just thought I would post this here as well. The CAtuned shirts will be here next week. The first batch has already arrived at Guten Parts.

Here are some pictures:

Colors are: Dark Heather & Military Green 100% Cotton
          Sizes will be: S/M/L/XL/XXL
          Work We Do
          CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
          http://www.catuned.com

Comment

sup guys just smogged my car and it passed with flying colors like it came straight outta castro.

:)

I really should do my pb rear bumper proper.
            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
            IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Congrats! :D
              Work We Do
              CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
              http://www.catuned.com

Comment

What do you guys think?

Just emailed him with a couple questions about the bodywork (oem steel panels, etc.).
                The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Not bad but it's an "autotragic" I say 3k on a good day. Then you make it an s52-5 speed-5 lug swap, stance mobile and you will profit.
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                    Not bad but it's an "autotragic" I say 3k on a good day. Then you make it an s52-5 speed-5 lug swap, stance mobile and you will profit.
                    That's what I was thinking. It basically seems to need everything remounted/adjusted, fully repainted, and a full driveline swap. Then it'll be a good car, 10k if done right, imo.
                    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

snapped one of the studs right off on one of my headers :( That's the second stud that snapped soooo basically have one stud left to hookup to the midpipe.. Will have to do something about that =/

In other news, was helping out a buddy take out his auto tranny on his e36. Went pretty smoothly, and got some good progress. He's replacing the HG on his s50 and doing the 5-spd swap at the same time :up:..

Comment

You can't drill out the studs with an easy out??

Comment

Im pretty sure I can, which i will probably end up doing. I dont have access to replacement studs/nuts though so im thinking about using my own nut/bolt set so there'd be no leak? Idk sounds shifty

edit: Holy shit and theyre $5 per stud on pelican! Yeahhh might just pass by a buddies shop tomorrow and see if he has any spare studs laying around.. Thats cray
                          Last edited by cmybimmer; 03-29-2012, 11:31 PM.

Comment

anybody interested in an 88 325i sedan 183k miles auto tragic bronzit shiny paint, but some scratches and dents from it's age.

just suffered minor scrape on driver side door and rear driver side door. dent might possibly be pushed back and cleaned up. door moulding might not be salvageable.
                            But the black interior is mint and the dash has no cracks. Stock stereo.

It is auto tragic but still a decent car.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                            ---------------------------------
                            89 E30 S52
                            ---------------------------------
                            Transaction Feedback.

Comment

^the one you were building for yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by bernzpeed View Post
                                anybody interested in an 88 325i sedan 183k miles auto tragic bronzit shiny paint, but some scratches and dents from it's age.

just suffered minor scrape on driver side door and rear driver side door. dent might possibly be pushed back and cleaned up. door moulding might not be salvageable.
                                But the black interior is mint and the dash has no cracks. Stock stereo.

It is auto tragic but still a decent car.
                                I will buy the passenger fender.
                                an extremely pugnacious, snarly little bastard of a car.

Comment

Working...
                                X