X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
    ya. he doesnt make enough money for me.
    I saw that comment but it was on the top of the page for me and I didn't even realize who you were talking about.
    Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
    God damn LBV you don't even KNOW how much I miss freshman year.
    I acted like a fucking idiot but there is NO matching that initial feel, when everything is brand new.
    Classes were chill, got the most girls that i've gotten in my life in one year, but also dumped quite possibly the best girl I ever had.

In summary, rage out, but don't be an idiot. Appreciate it!

GLWS LBV.
    Thanks man! I'm pretty excited. Kinda sucks being in Texas but oh well. I'm having a good time so far.
    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Wake up guys :)

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Go to sleep :zzz:

Comment

You guys ok up in the bay area? Heard there was a massive quake up by Napa.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Comment

Fine over in Sac
            Must've slept through it

Or it wasn't bit enough to hit this far

Comment

It Woke my ass up over here in San Mateo

it was around 3 a.m.
              We were rockin a Rollin! Everything's good tho
              sigpic

Comment

Woke the gf up, but I slept right through it.
                past:
                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:
                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

My dad told me they felt nothing in the South Bay. Reading the news reports it seems kinda exaggerated but I suppose I can't quite tell.
                  Also my roommate fell straight backwards off the back porch of this frat house last night and his gf was so pissed she walked straight up to him and just slapped the SHIT out of him as he was getting back up :rofl: :rofl:. I felt really bad for him at the time but now I just wish i could have recorded it because it was hilarious.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                  2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

I was still up - felt it big time. Thankfully it wasn't the "big one"..........

Comment

Woke me up, dumped stuff all over the floor, stereo system and TV knocked over, heavy desk and 5 foot tall bookshelf walked a good foot and a half away from the wall. The M3 did not fair so well. My landladies bank safe (weighs likely 2000 lbs, the thing is mega heavy) attacked the front fender, and a skill saw fell off the shelf and hit the passenger side door. Oddly, I only had two glasses break and no pictures fell off the wall. I haven't been able to run up to St Helena to check on the Datsun. It should be fine, there was nothing around it and nothing to fall on it.

Will
                      '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                      '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                      '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                      '88 BMW M3

Comment

Sorry to hear about the damage.

Comment

It was crazy up here in napa.

A lot of shit is destroyed lol.

My work flooded.

Comment

Just looked up what the heck happened over Google. Apparently it's the biggest quake NorCal has had for over 25 years. Something like 130 casualties with 5 in critical condition. Jeez

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                            Also my roommate fell straight backwards off the back porch of this frat house last night and his gf was so pissed she walked straight up to him and just slapped the SHIT out of him as he was getting back up :rofl: :rofl:. I felt really bad for him at the time but now I just wish i could have recorded it because it was hilarious.
                            Wut

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                            The M3 did not fair so well. My landladies bank safe (weighs likely 2000 lbs, the thing is mega heavy) attacked the front fender, and a skill saw fell off the shelf and hit the passenger side door.
                            Dang Will
                            That sucks. Sorry to hear that :|

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                              Just looked up what the heck happened over Google. Apparently it's the biggest quake NorCal has had for over 25 years. Something like 130 casualties with 5 in critical condition. Jeez

Wut

Dang Will
                              That sucks. Sorry to hear that :|

I haven't heard of any deaths thus far. Only a few houses semi collapsed, and downtown was baron when all the old stone buildings dropped the bombs.

From what I've been hearing it's something like 100-200 injured and only a few in critical care due to heart attacks.

Dude my fricken hotel is swamped. At 5am I was in the second and third floor evacuating people and helping them get there luggage out, right around the time of the 4.0 aftershock. So fricken sketchy. All of the water pipes in floors 3-2 and 1 busted and the whole hotel is under full swing of rebuilding.

They told me it's looking hopeful that we can have guests by this upcoming weekend which is absolutely insane in my opinion. The damage looked like I had lost my job entirely for a few months at the very least.

Will any idea how the carneros inn faired? I know everything is spread out and one level so I'm sure you guys in engineering didn't have a complete melt down like we did haha.

Comment

wow pantsless! I hope you arent outa work too long. but if you have Sat off join me and a bunch of my friends at lagunitas brewery for dinner
                                Much wow
                                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Working...
                                X