X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WarHammer 2/1 View Post
    Damn its cold
    Right there with you. My school has a football game tomorrow night, 7:30 kickoff. I have to play for pepband. It's probably gonna be freezing or less and raining.
    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
      Right there with you. My school has a football game tomorrow night, 7:30 kickoff. I have to play for pepband. It's probably gonna be freezing or less and raining.
      Yeah it's fucking cold as dick. It's like low 20s here in napa.

50% sure the block on my e30 has frozen water In it now hahahhahahhahah

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
        But for how much. I'm trying to keep cost low which is whu I was going to smake tbem, and it'd be fun.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
        Well, if you buy the metal, I can make custom ones for you. Could weld it together

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
        How well does it work exactly... I need one with the potentiometer in good shape.
        It came from a working car.

Comment

Make the seat adapter out of angle iron and all you gotta do it trim and drill holes to mount into factory sliders.
          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Ill see what my dad wants to do. He might want to make some with me. He likes making stuff and bring handy etc.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Comment

front downpipe won't fit in between the subframe and manifold :-(

Otherwise,

Done. Off to the exhaust shop tomorrow.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
              ---------------------------------
              89 E30 S52
              ---------------------------------
              Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                Make the seat adapter out of angle iron and all you gotta do it trim and drill holes to mount into factory sliders.
                This

Comment

Anyone know a good machine shop to get my head checked out around fairfield,ca area?

Comment

Originally posted by NATOBOT View Post
                    Anyone know a good machine shop to get my head checked out around fairfield,ca area?
                    rich @ TEM machine shop here in napa will take care of you, just make sure you have him pressure check it when he decks it.

he really is the best machinist ive ever met.

Comment

If this weather keeps up idk how I'm going to lay paint....

Feedback!
                      Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                      Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

we have a e21.e30 and e36 in the shop, need e46 and e90

Comment

I'm hungrier than a vegetarian eating a hamburger.
                          "I wanna see da boat movie"
                          "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
                            If this weather keeps up idk how I'm going to lay paint....
                            temp dosnt matter if you use the correct reducer for the weather

Comment

Some pictures of parts from the 86 325e. I have to keep this: All doors must be present and in place, The hood shall be present and in place, The dashboard shall be present and in place, Windshield shall be present and in place, The driver's seat must be present and in place, Interior pedals shall be operational, The vehicle must have one bumper and all side and/or quarter panels shall be present and in place. Exhaust system shall be present and in place, One headlight, one taillight and one brake light shall be present and in place, One side window glass shall be present and in place but this car will most likely end up in the Fairfield pick n pull so you can get those parts there. Everything else is up for grabs but I do have to be able to drive it to the pick n pull.

Last edited by WarHammer 2/1; 12-06-2013, 11:51 AM.

Comment

What is wrong with that car?

Comment

Working...
                                X