X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha

Comment

All I had growing up with a belt that my father beat me with.

You don't have games like that anymore.
      world renown Harry Potter expert
      sigpic

Comment

Hey guys. Anyone local to Morro Bay? I have a friend that's in town and he has nowhere to stay. He doesn't wanna pay $200+ for a hotel room.

Text me! 8057982109

Taylor
        Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
        Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

morro bay is not norcal... probably wanna try the socal thread.
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

It's central California. Unfortunately there is no central California chat thread so northern California was the best bet.

Morro is absolutely not SoCal. Thanks though
            Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!

Comment

Lol it definitely is more SoCal than NorCal.

Comment

Definitely more central than anything. But, no central Cali thread

Comment

If there was a central Cali thread it would probably be for the Central Valley aka crap land.

Comment

Hey just saw a white sedan e30 sitting at tower mart off of gold hill rd. Is that anyone here.

Comment

Busting Taylor's balls over here for trying to help his friend

Jeez

Comment

dam. there is ball busting hate here. but morrow bay is so-cal. nor cal starts at Monterrey bay. then goes to sac. north of sac is just NO-Cal, mainly bc there is no teeth and no e30s.
                        Much wow
                        I hate 4 doors

Comment

In my defense, its all north of me and I'm still on the north end of southern California

Comment

Lol Eric your a fool.

Monterey bay till the Oregon border is NorCal.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
                              In my defense, its all north of me and I'm still on the north end of southern California

I wonder if there's any sort of official nor cal SoCal map out there... Either way hope your friend finds a place.

Comment

North of Sac is called Jefferson.

You dont really know NorCal until you've actually driven ALL of California. "NorCal" is more Central Cali than anything else, but since there is nothing north of Sac, I think its just appropriate to call them what they want to be called, and thats Jefferson. Dont ask me why, I just see the signs everytime I drive to Seattle...
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X