Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm here... Just made the drive up from SD yesterday. Stopped at my aunt and uncle's house in Carmel. Tonight will be my first night in my new home in South SF. Looking forward to hitting up some meets.

Brian

Comment

there should be one or two for ya tonight. I forgot where carmel is but it sounds delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by SpecRaceM5 View Post
        I'm here... Just made the drive up from SD yesterday. Stopped at my aunt and uncle's house in Carmel. Tonight will be my first night in my new home in South SF. Looking forward to hitting up some meets.

Brian
        oh shit hey dude welcome to the bay

there's a meet tonight somewhere i think. is it tanforan or milpenis today?

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
        ...and another sad ending to a silver 6er. :neutral: what are you playing with lately dmitriy?
        gotta put my e30 back together, DDing an mcoupe is exhilerating but probably not smart
        cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
          what do you guys think?
          I rebuilt my calipers, have changed out booster, changed out master cylinder, checked check valve, but my brakes won't bleed. Well they bleed but everytime I pump the brake for bleeding, the brakes it's pumping in air and never ends till I stop pumping brakes. I can change the revs of my engine by pushing on the brakes or not. It's obviously a vacuum leak in the brake system.
          Think it's the o-ring from the master cylinder to the booster?
          Did you bench bleed the master cylinder?

Comment

I tried to buy that m635csi but when I called yesterday, someone was already on the way to pick it up :(

So I bought a set of Alpina wheels for the e9 instead. You know, to cheer me up.
            world renown Harry Potter expert
            sigpic

Comment

I totally understand. Just bought a bass to make myself feel better. I should sell some instruments...
              cars beep boop

Comment

you both should donate, thats where the real reward comes into play.

one of you has an 02 to unload and the other has turbo stuff I want. I build it, and you can enjoy the smell of burnt rubber and the joy in knowing that you helped a brown person
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

you still need to tell me which turbo stuff you want
                  cars beep boop

Comment

G&T manifold, the pistons, cam, head, valve springs, oil pump and probably the intake manifold with the bigger TB on it. basically everything except the BAE kit, unless I end up with a e21 (which I hope not :rofl: )
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

ok let me know when you're in town and we'll deal
                      cars beep boop

Comment

I sold that 74 shell a few days ago for onekay. And the recaros sold for twoseventyfive. So you know, I should look for more stuff to buy. For science.
                        world renown Harry Potter expert
                        sigpic

Comment

Im always looking for stuff to buy, but never either the money or the space. I usually have one, but not the other when I find these deals... Im glad it worked out well for you. Once I figure out htis whole "new job" thing I will come snag one of the motors from you
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

So I'm living in South San Feancisco. Was just visiting relatives on the way up. Working into the evening tonight but hopefully be ready to explore this weekend.

Comment

hopefully you have a good place to park the M5
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by SpecRaceM5 View Post
                                So I'm living in South San Feancisco. Was just visiting relatives on the way up. Working into the evening tonight but hopefully be ready to explore this weekend.
                                well if you wanna help me change the oil in a ambulance you should stop by this weekend
                                cars beep boop

Comment

Working...
                                X