• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    just buy a gun, Im sure theres people to talk about guns with
    and a pickup truck.
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
        hey i did a thing

happy nate

Comment

looking for a e30 front subframe

Anyone local have an e30 front subframe they want to get rid of?
          I need one to have modded for my s52 swap.
          Too bad I tossed my old one with the broken swaybar mount tabs a couple of years ago.
          I could have used it!
          LMK, Thanks
          1988 325 non-letter Seta "Bronzit"
          1991 325ic "Laguna Green" (Sold)
          1993 325i "Laguna Green/Silver" (Sold)
          1998 528i "Artic Silver" m-sport(totalled by drunk driver)
          2000 528i Titansilber/gray m-sport
          2000 528i Titansilber/black m-sport(sold)
          2001 525i Anthracite m-sport(sold)
          2013 750i Black/Black m-sport "Beast"

Comment

Originally posted by wilholl View Post
            Anyone local have an e30 front subframe they want to get rid of?
            I need one to have modded for my s52 swap.
            Too bad I tossed my old one with the broken swaybar mount tabs a couple of years ago.
            I could have used it!
            LMK, Thanks
            Toddness may have one
            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
            IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Bought a jimmy hill lip :)
              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
              IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

I drove a friends E36 M3 this afternoon. Good god that thing feels heavy. The clutch throw is also monumentally huge as well. I'm so glad I don't own one of those boats, it made my M3 feel weightless in comparison. Everything in my car felt better, and his car has been taken care of. The experience blew my mind. It just reinforced my thought that any M3 after the E30 is a lesser car wearing a greater cars name. I really don't know that I would want to wrestle an E36 around an autox course or for that matter on a track. In a straight line it doesn't feel that bad, but push it hard into a turn and its mass is not fun. It was like trying to waltz with a blue whale.

Will
                '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                  I drove a friends E36 M3 this afternoon. Good god that thing feels heavy. The clutch throw is also monumentally huge as well. I'm so glad I don't own one of those boats, it made my M3 feel weightless in comparison. Everything in my car felt better, and his car has been taken care of. The experience blew my mind. It just reinforced my thought that any M3 after the E30 is a lesser car wearing a greater cars name. I really don't know that I would want to wrestle an E36 around an autox course or for that matter on a track. In a straight line it doesn't feel that bad, but push it hard into a turn and its mass is not fun. It was like trying to waltz with a blue whale.

Will
                  Usual one sided blown out of proportion statement from our resident e30m3 purist. I own an e36m3, and have driven it pretty damn hard. It is heavier than an e30, but not to the point that you are insinuating. Sometimes when I'm cruising along in the m3 I forget which car I'm in thinking it's my e30.

Now you are going to say how much different your e30m3 is than my non M e30. Carry on.
                  IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

i really need to drive an e36m3.
                    imo there is a pretty huge difference between the normal e30s and the m3, but your 5lug makes up for about half that.
                    Much wow
                    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                      Usual one sided blown out of proportion statement from our resident e30m3 purist. I own an e36m3, and have driven it pretty damn hard. It is heavier than an e30, but not to the point that you are insinuating. Sometimes when I'm cruising along in the m3 I forget which car I'm in thinking it's my e30.

Now you are going to say how much different your e30m3 is than my non M e30. Carry on.
                      truf

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post

The thing felt like I was driving a big cushy tank. Going from my M3 to my Datsun is a noticeable difference, the Datsun is about 1000 lbs lighter, but going from the E36 to the E30 was an even bigger difference despite the weight difference not being that much. Smaller and lighter is better. I seriously don't know that I would want to wrestle that thing around a track all day. I think the E30 would be a lot more fun.

Will
                        '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                        '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                        '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                        '88 BMW M3

Comment

Thats kind of the feeling I get in almost any car newer than an E30. I get lured in by the big power numbers, the creature comforts, etc But then I realize these cars are at a minimum 500# heavier if its a "light" car and most are well over 1000# more and suddenly all that other stuff becomes less appealing. Lately the only newer car that remotely gets me excited is a Lotus Elise... At the end of the day when I walk out to my car I am always happy to climb into my E30 and NOT something else
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                            The thing felt like I was driving a big cushy tank. Going from my M3 to my Datsun is a noticeable difference, the Datsun is about 1000 lbs lighter, but going from the E36 to the E30 was an even bigger difference despite the weight difference not being that much. Smaller and lighter is better. I seriously don't know that I would want to wrestle that thing around a track all day. I think the E30 would be a lot more fun.

Will
                            lol

Comment

apples to oranges
                              1988 325 non-letter Seta "Bronzit"
                              1991 325ic "Laguna Green" (Sold)
                              1993 325i "Laguna Green/Silver" (Sold)
                              1998 528i "Artic Silver" m-sport(totalled by drunk driver)
                              2000 528i Titansilber/gray m-sport
                              2000 528i Titansilber/black m-sport(sold)
                              2001 525i Anthracite m-sport(sold)
                              2013 750i Black/Black m-sport "Beast"

Comment

Morning guys.
                                Much wow
                                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Working...
                                X