Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friend with the E36 is looking to do some suspension upgrades. Does anyone have any springs or shocks/struts they wish to part with (Other than the stock stuff?) He's also looking for a set of camber plates that will work with stock type springs. He doesn't want to spend the $ to go with a coilover setup. Konis or Bilsteins would be awesome. He is looking to track the car, but its also his daily driver.

Thanks,
    Will
    '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
    '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
    '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
    '88 BMW M3

Comment

I have a set of dinan stage1 springs, and koni front inserts in modified strut housings(there is no bolt on front koni for e36). Was keeping them till the e36 sells to give buyer an option, but I think I will sell the setup. He just needs to add some rear shocks and good to go.
      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Hey guys, recently just found out a buddies 1990 MK3 supra was stolen this morning in the Sacramento region. If you guys could keep an out for it, it would be much appreciated.
        Here's his Facebook for contact, or just PM me if anything comes up.

Thanks.

Comment

I live right North of Sacramento, in Plumas Lake. I'll post it on some forums up here and keep everyone on the lookout. If I see or hear anything, I'll let you know.

Comment

Anyone have borbet b's they would be willing to trade for my refinished/new caps/euroweaves/newish tires + cash on my end?
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by cabriolet View Post
              anyone have borbet b's they would be willing to trade for my refinished/new caps/euroweaves/newish tires + cash on my end?

bwahahahhahahaha

Edit: sorry didnt see you were adding cash super rare wheels i think the best ever in 16"
              Last edited by bastianshaw; 10-23-2014, 07:40 PM.

Comment

barring the completely bizarre 1960s tires, this looks like a nice set of riken meshies: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/pts/4716966457.html
                cars beep boop

Comment

If anyone's got a m20 2.5 block sitting around let me know!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                    barring the completely bizarre 1960s tires, this looks like a nice set of riken meshies: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/pts/4716966457.html
                    good for datsuns, 86 corolla, and the like with 4x114.3 bolt pattern. if i still had my 240Z, i would already own these as i type.
                    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cgk_iii View Post
                      If anyone's got a m20 2.5 block sitting around let me know!
                      i do. come take it away
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

I just found a pic of mine published on page c6 of today's SF Chronicle paper. Its of a friends house they are trying to sell. I guess I can now say that I've had a picture published by a major publication. I'll take it.

Will
                        '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                        '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                        '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                        '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by bastianshaw View Post
                          bwahahahhahahaha

Edit: sorry didnt see you were adding cash super rare wheels i think the best ever in 16"
                          but even with cash on top I couldn't do it. If you have the coin to be able to own a set of type Bs, then you're not gonna want to trade them for a lesser wheel + cash IMO. OR if you slaved away to work longer hours, do side jobs to be able to drop the coin for a set of wheels like that, then you wouldn't want to just throw away all that hard work (I've never done this, but I would probably have to in order to own a set of premium wheels lol). People who rock legit type Bs are the people who are in the "wheel game" They've made the investment and are into rocking wheels that cost that much if not more.

but good luck with the search, eric. Hope you find what you're looking for
                          ***Affordable Powder Coating Here:***
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post2074588
                          *** Bay Area/NorCal Fender Rolling Here: ***
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...29#post1989029

***If you've ever bought anything from/dealt with me please add feedback!!:
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=137611***

Thank You!

Comment

thunderhill 5 mile = the funnest
                            cars beep boop

Comment

So who all is around Sacramento these days? Eric, did you say you were moving out there?
                              past:
                              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:
                              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Anyone around CA tuned with a set of front knuckles? Don't care about the strut or bearings. New coils going on.
                                -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Working...
                                X