Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've gone 128mph in my current m10 powered 02. I was limited in going faster by SoCal traffic. I'm sure I could have gone faster.
    world renown Harry Potter expert
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
      there is only one. magniflow $250 installed. (at all shops)
      Can you recommend any shops I've been quoted 400 at 2 places already

Comment

Who bought that Macao Blue M-Tech 2 vert that was on Craigslist a few months ago? That e30 seat guy on SFBay c-list is selling the shitty seat covers from it so I know it's getting worked on.

I've got a few questions about the suspension setup.
        Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
        A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Originally posted by NATOBOT View Post
          Can you recommend any shops I've been quoted 400 at 2 places already
          wow that is outrageous. 3 shops in sj are 250 installed. just call around. and pay in cash.
          Originally posted by mr2peak View Post
          I've got a few questions about the suspension setup.
          what?
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Anybody know a cheap body shop to paint plastic bumpers preferably in the south-bay? Not looking for quality. Just looking to paint them black.

Too lazy to prep and rattle can it

Comment

wow that is outrageous. 3 shops in sj are 250 installed. just call around. and pay in cash.

what?
              Hey thanks again cab guess I gotta call around more. Maybe somewhere in napa. I'll be too scared to drive all the way to sj

Comment

Originally posted by Enticive_e30 View Post
                Anybody know a cheap body shop to paint plastic bumpers preferably in the south-bay? Not looking for quality. Just looking to paint them black.

Too lazy to prep and rattle can it
                buhm buhm buhm buhm buhm I want to paint it black balalalahng
                Something something something something something something I want to paint it black

Comment

I can't believe Pantless Spency lived in my town and then moved right after I purchased my e30. Wut even happened there. Come back.

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post
                    I can't believe Pantless Spency lived in my town and then moved right after I purchased my e30. Wut even happened there. Come back.
                    What E30 is yours? Mine is the easiest one to identify in town, because its the only one.

Will
                    '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                    '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                    '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                    '88 BMW M3

Comment

Will lmk if you are headed out my way. I have a lot more time now that i dont have a job and am a full time student. i've been itching to break out my camera at an air show.
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                        What E30 is yours? Mine is the easiest one to identify in town, because its the only one.

Will

Never seen your car around haha. I have a buddy with a black 91 vert, one with an e28 533i with w b35 swap, there's a red metal bumper with a cf hood and a white m3 Parked by the library all the time.
                        I drive an 89 325i with bb's rs's. We should all meet up sometime!

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Anyone know a place to get a refurbished driveshaft for a decent price?? All i can find is upwards of 450-500

Feedback!
                          Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                          Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Will lmk if you are headed out my way. I have a lot more time now that i dont have a job and am a full time student. i've been itching to break out my camera at an air show.
                            you should build something

like a e30
                            cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
                              Anyone know a place to get a refurbished driveshaft for a decent price?? All i can find is upwards of 450-500
                              thats in the ballpark i think

Comment

Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post
                                Never seen your car around haha. I have a buddy with a black 91 vert, one with an e28 533i with w b35 swap, there's a red metal bumper with a cf hood and a white m3 Parked by the library all the time.
                                I drive an 89 325i with bb's rs's. We should all meet up sometime!
                                I daily drive my M3, so if you see a DS M3, its me. Does the guy with the black '91 vert live off of Browns Valley Rd? If so he is just around the corner from me. The White M3 I think is broken. Its on Coombs st.

Will
                                '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                                '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                                '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                                '88 BMW M3

Comment

Working...
                                X