X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay guys I'll do it.

Comment

Does anyone have road bike parts they'd sell for cheap or give me for free? I'm trying to put together a 7 speed for cheap.

Feedback!
      Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
      Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
        Does anyone have road bike parts they'd sell for cheap or give me for free? I'm trying to put together a 7 speed for cheap.
        Had you posted this 3 weeks ago I just threw away a half alive 7 speed driveline setup.

What time frame Era is said road bike? I might have some parts in my vintage giveaway box
        OBD1 M54/M52TU swap as a M50b25

Z4 non powered steering rack fits e30

Euro e46 2005/6 320d 6mt gearbox into E30 with M20 hardy and beck 1985 327s engine

Comment

Originally posted by Wanganstyle View Post
          Had you posted this 3 weeks ago I just threw away a half alive 7 speed driveline setup.

What time frame Era is said road bike? I might have some parts in my vintage giveaway box
          Honestly, I'm not too sure yet. I haven't gotten a frame yet. I was honestly thinking of just going to the flea market with my friend who's really into bikes and try and pick something up there.

A buddy of mine gifted me a Mavic Ksyrium Elite rear wheel, so I'd really like to incorporate that since there's a story behind how I got it.

Feedback!
          Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
          Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Anyone here have experience with e3 bavarias?

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
              Anyone here have experience with e3 bavarias?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/4981178578.html
              no smog ftw... but good luck getting any parts ever for that car.
              Much wow
              I hate 4 doors

Comment

I saw the no smog and got excited, but then searched for forums and support. Seems like there isn't much. Talked to the guy and he has the whole car it seems like. Missing a few things that won't effect dd status. Seems cool, but would probably cost me a fortune.

He is asking $700 for shell with motor. $1500 for redone interior. $400 for bumpers. $2000 for everything.
                Last edited by mbonanni; 04-27-2015, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Uber E30 View Post
                  It kind of does matter considering you need to have the original emissions equipment. I could be wrong about this but every e30 s54 I have seen doesn't have the cats due to what looks like a space restriction.

Yeah, talking to a few people who have tried the swap there's no space for em. You also have the issue of the fuel tank pressure test pump which needs to be present.

Comment

^ Wh33lhop is on the right track.

The e30 nor the e36 have the provisions to support the in-tank emissions equipment. The s54 BAR'd e46 sedan is much more doable because the car is "equipped" to run the in-tank equipment. Below is a good thread to thumb through. Is it impossible? No, but it would require a lot of time and money etc. to do it right and make it smog legal. Essentially you'd need a complete donor car to swap EVERYTHING over.

Wanganstyle could probably chime in as he knows a great deal about these swaps.

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Comment

whose car is that?! those control arms
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                        whose car is that?! those control arms
                        Ryan G's, he puts the s14 back in every time it needs to be smogged
                        -Alex

Comment

haha thats insane!
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Uber E30 View Post
                            Ryan G's, he puts the s14 back in every time it needs to be smogged
                            Oh my god, you're still around too??! Sweet.

Wow I'm surprised Ryan does that, I'm sure he's not too far from a no smog county. It's not like he's getting rid of the car anytime soon.
                            ***Affordable Powder Coating Here:***
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post2074588
                            *** Bay Area/NorCal Fender Rolling Here: ***
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...29#post1989029

***If you've ever bought anything from/dealt with me please add feedback!!:
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=137611***

Thank You!

Comment

Trying to find the part numbers for late model mud flaps. Anybody know what section to look in on realoem?
                              sigpic

Comment

I met some guy last year with a bar'd e28 with an s54. It's definitely been done.

Comment

Working...
                                X