This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want this:

I cant drop $850 for something that I cant use tho.
    Attached Files
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
      I want this:

I cant drop $850 for something that I cant use tho.

meh. Shape one yourself. or have a buddy shape one for you.

You can do better than this.
      world renown Harry Potter expert
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
        he bought turbo parts from dmitry that were originally gonna go on the car I bought from him haha
        even funnier, those turbo parts used to be mine.
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

damn, slut ass turbo parts

Originally posted by kronus View Post
          I'd like to know more
          n54

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            I might be moving back to the Bay soon and the thought of track days at Laguna Seca and Sears Point makes me happier than being 200 miles closer to my girlfriend hahah dont tell her I said that
            you better come out and drive

Comment

N54 e30? Dedicated track car? Cuz will never ever ever smog ever.
              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                N54 e30? Dedicated track car? Cuz will never ever ever smog ever.

Everything smogs if you take it to the right place :P

Comment

I'm not sure exactly what his plan is but if any one man can do it, it's kalim

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                    even funnier, those turbo parts used to be mine.
                    so were YOU the one who got duped? because that "turbo kit" was nowhere near as advertised.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                    damn, slut ass turbo parts

seriously
                    you better come out and drive
                    Im dying to. Luckily my parents live right by Hicks Rd so for now, when Im bored I go smash that.

Driving on Laguna Seca will be up there with driving the Ring. The first lap on the ring was such a surreal experience for me...

In other news, I offered it up to Marco since he seemed like he would be down, but I have a line on a Euro 85 Sedan, with no sunroof, no a/c and manual windows. It has a BAR stamp on it already so its possible to have a legal S54.
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

With all this track talk this week, I want to strip my car, cage and track it.
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

so were YOU the one who got duped? because that "turbo kit" was nowhere near as advertised.
                        The IC and pipes came from Jason. As far as I know, they are an IC and pipes, and definitely not anything else.

I'm still not happy with the guy who sold me all that stuff, if it was truly misrepresented. Text me if we need to work something out, dude.
                        cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                          With all this track talk this week, I want to strip my car, cage and track it.
                          that would be dumber than selling the m3

I hear e30s with no paint make good track cars though

Im dying to. Luckily my parents live right by Hicks Rd so for now, when Im bored I go smash that.

Driving on Laguna Seca will be up there with driving the Ring. The first lap on the ring was such a surreal experience for me...

In other news, I offered it up to Marco since he seemed like he would be down, but I have a line on a Euro 85 Sedan, with no sunroof, no a/c and manual windows. It has a BAR stamp on it already so its possible to have a legal S54.
                          Laguna is so fun. The corkscrew is honestly one of the less fun corners of that track IMO. The main attraction is the 3 story drop but 5, 6, 9 and 10 are all more fun after you learn how to take the corkscrew (it involves aiming at a tree) and the novelty subsides.

Comment

I'm still not happy with the guy who sold me all that stuff, if it was truly misrepresented. Text me if we need to work something out, dude.
                            I am honestly totally fine with the whole deal. I got so many parts for the money, we're both happy. I sold the MM head and used that money to buy the turbo. Basically everything else will be used except for the pistons and Im not sure what will happen with those yet.

Laguna is so fun. The corkscrew is honestly one of the less fun corners of that track IMO. The main attraction is the 3 story drop but 5, 6, 9 and 10 are all more fun after you learn how to take the corkscrew (it involves aiming at a tree) and the novelty subsides.
                            The Ridge (a new track in the PNW) also has a similar corkscrew and I drove it at like 40mph and it was kinda terrifying haha I couldnt imagine taking that at race speed.

Laguna is just one of those tracks that Ive been to a bunch of times and dreamed about driving and its stupid that Ive lived so close and never done it... yet...
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

The IC and pipes came from Jason. As far as I know, they are an IC and pipes, and definitely not anything else.
                              yes. that is all i sold dmitriy. ebay IC and pipes for use in the 2002 oliver now has, and he got them for a pretty good price, IMO.

don't know anything about the rest of any "kit".
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

also, i managed to get my subaru sideways today. almost felt like driving the e30 again.
                                past:
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:

Comment

Working...
                                X