Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I left with 55.3x as my best time. Unfortunately I had to leave early so didn't get too many runs in.

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
    Good to meet you as well. What did you get down to time wise? In the 8 timed runs I did I only varied about 0.5 second. I think my best was a 53.770. The old guy in the M coupe had TTOD with a very low 51. I would have liked to have run faster, but I think that was all the car had in it since my times didn't really change.

Thanks for coming out. I hope you come to the rest of the events.

Will

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
      The old guy in the M coupe had TTOD with a very low 51.
      The fastest time was only a 51? Are you sure there wasn't a weird fault with the timers in the morning?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
        What the fuck.
        exactly what Im thinking too. Thats some serious bullshit.
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          ahoy capitalism!

step 1: set up barriers to entry
          step 2: ...
          step 3: profit!
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            You have no idea how deep the bullshit is. It was so bad that apparently there was a Maserati dealership that requested its own run group and was going to do a private HPDE on Saturday. They advertised it as a school and contacted several of the Simraceway instructors to instruct (not through Simraceway but independently) That little bit of info wasn't given to Doug (who runs Trackmasters) and so Simraceway found out about it and went after the track who went after Doug for hosting a "school" that he was not briefed on. Lets just say shit hit the fan in a BIG way. He had a sit down meeting with the track and grievances were voiced. I don't know what will happen for the future, but for the immediate future everyone gets screwed. Its a bad deal for the track groups, the track, and all the drivers. Simraceway really needs to go (I thought it was Jim Russell racing but I guess they left and Simraceway replaced them.)

It really sucked having to not say anything useful. I really enjoy working with people and giving ride a longs. That is what makes the day fun for me. Trust me, Rico, Lynn, Trekkor and I were all irritated that we couldn't help. It really did suck a lot of the fun out of it.

Will
            '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
            '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
            '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
            '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by YosemiteSam View Post
              The fastest time was only a 51? Are you sure there wasn't a weird fault with the timers in the morning?
              There might have been, the battery was low, that is why they kicked off before lunch. If we get the new setup it will print out all the times. We are really hoping this will happen. The current system is is very easy to screw up. It was state of the art in like 1985.

Will
              '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
              '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
              '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
              '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by Zeshin View Post
                FS: '87 325es Zinno coupe roller

Good: Legit plastic bumper conversion (cut and welded late model rear lower valence), fully repainted, newer windshield, shadowline trim, nicely tinted windows, "is" spoiler, rear euro plate filler, brand new Lemforder LCA's with new OEM M3 offset CAB's, SS brake lines, brand new power steering lines and reservoir, brand new hood release, latch and cable. CLEAN title in my name, no back fees, car is on non-op.

Bad: Car hit a curb and needs the passenger side frame to be pulled, the wheel well to be pulled, and welding work for reinforcement. Passenger fender needs to be replaced. No powertrain (will come with a good 3.73 open diff), and most of the interior is gone (factory interior harness is intact).

Price: $800 (bring a trailer)

I bought this car damaged and was going to fix and strip it out to make a track/rallyx car, but I've since acquired a new project. I personally removed everything from the car, so I can tell you what is and isn't there anymore.

Pics:

How much just for the bumper and valence conversion? Is the rear welded or bolted? I'm zinno as well very interested !!!!!

Comment

^^^dam that car has been around the block. this is like a third time its been crashed.

Spence, the rear is welded.

Comment

not only is it welded but it's stated that it's welded in the second line of the ad

i'm just saiyan...

Comment

If any of you guys want to buy it, I'll do a special price of $600 so it goes to a good home.
                      sigpic
                      - '89 325is track beast
                      - '91 318is daily corner carver

Comment

Dudes,
                        I have to get rid of a ton of parts so im posting hoping someone can use these
                        there is too much to list
                        bmw coolant
                        super blue brake fluidx2
                        b25 oil pan
                        new rear brakes discs and pads
                        fuel pump ps pump
                        clusters
                        afmsx5
                        2 sets of sheepskin seat covers
                        late tails 2 sets
                        hvac panels kick panels tweeters it goes on on and on
                        this stuff needs to be picked up tonight or tomorrow at the latest the most important thing to me is that you dont flake there is about 5 laundry baskets fullo f parts i fdont have time to sell this stuff
                        id like 100 for the lot which I think is more than fair you have to take all or most of it

anyways if no takers it goes to the dump and id much rather see this stuff keep an e30 or 2 on the road
                        again do not flake and dont waste my time
                        925 360 1179
                        Last edited by bastianshaw; 06-09-2015, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Farzad's old car! I miss it :(

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by bastianshaw View Post
                            Dudes,
                            I have to get rid of a ton of parts so im posting hoping someone can use these
                            there is too much to list
                            bmw coolant
                            super blue brake fluidx2
                            b25 oil pan
                            new rear brakes discs and pads
                            fuel pump ps pump
                            clusters
                            afmsx5
                            2 sets of sheepskin seat covers
                            late tails 2 sets
                            hvac panels kick panels tweeters it goes on on and on
                            this stuff needs to be picked up tonight or tomorrow at the latest the most important thing to me is that you dont flake there is about 5 laundry baskets fullo f parts i fdont have time to sell this stuff
                            id like 100 for the lot which I think is more than fair you have to take all or most of it

anyways if no takers it goes to the dump and id much rather see this stuff keep an e30 or 2 on the road
                            again do not flake and dont waste my time
                            925 360 1179
                            Thanks for the chat. See you tomorrow.

David

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

To add to the list of excuses cops have used to pull me over: stopping 2 feet over the line at a red light and super quiet modified exhaust (which is not illegal?). Just checkin for DUI's I suppose..
                              The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                              Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                              2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                              2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Damn, the only excuses I have gotten from cops is that I was speeding and my registration was out. You lucky.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X