• Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone need a is trunk spoiler?
    i also have a m3 spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
      i also have a m3 spoiler
      M3 for a M3 or M3 style for the rest of us poor folks?
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

a stock m3 spoiler for a m3. it came off my old m3

Comment

Tips on how to remove a rear spoiler mounted with adhesive? Don't want to be left with a trunk that has tons of residue.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone have extended lug bolts? Looking to put some 8mm spacers I have, on the rear. Think that means I need something like a 30mm-32mm bolt.

Lacking that, anyone have 15mm spacers with matching lug bolts?
            2003 Z4 3.0 6-speed- Silver, 19's, daily driver
            1990 Silver 325i- Lowered on H&R OE Sports, e90 drop hats, KYB shocks, color matched rocker panels, 16" Emortal RS wheels on 205/50/16 tires... Currently getting a full refresh including an S52 swap!
            1997 Black Ford Probe GT- Stripped to 2220lbs, MS3X, Forged motor in midst of assembly... Dyno results and 1/4 mile times pending

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
              Tips on how to remove a rear spoiler mounted with adhesive? Don't want to be left with a trunk that has tons of residue.

Mostenbocker's Lift Off II

Home Depot should carry it. Best adhesive remover ever
              Current_SeeDee 1972 e10 Luna 1975 e10
              Past___Veronica 1994 e36 Le-Ah 1987 e30

Comment

Thank you. Now I get to keep my Zender Heckspoiler. I was going to just sell it with the car because I was worried about damaging something.

Comment

Been a long time coming, so glad to see the Warriors win!
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Hello all, I'd like to know if there is anyone interested in helping me swap an s50 engine into my 86 325es. I wanted to do this project so that it will be a learning experience, but I feel like I've bit off more than I can chew. I'm a Stockton native, but go to school out in Merced (bio major). I currently have the engine taken completely apart and I'm sure I have everything needed to put it back together minus a few setbacks like conrod bolts/main bearing set/rings (hopefully purchasing soon). If I have done my research correctly, I still need an e34 oil pan, late model e30 coolant tank, flywheel, and most likely a shit ton of bolts lol Aside from the engine, I have a driveshaft, motor mount arms, and a ZF trans w new clutch from a 98 M3. I have also gathered an e34 throttle cable, e28 m5 engine mounts (green hex), e36 radiator, and a HG kit from ECSTuning.. Everyone always asks when this project is gonna finish and I'm hoping that I can have it done by the end of this summer. I want to do this w the R3v community because I'd like to meet some people around my area that are e30/BMW enthusiasts. The guys and meets in the valley are mostly american muscle or imports. If you are interested or know someone that might be, please call or text me (209) 922-5159, my name is Yousef. My garage is really really small and full of parts all over the place. I wouldn't mind moving my things and doing the swap somewhere else if it's necessary. Willing to compensate, but please keep in mind that I'm broke considering that I bought my car w lunch money over the years lol Thank you and have a great day!

Comment

Hey SoCalians,

I will be leaving SoCal tomorrow morning. Driving to L.A. first, to return some unneeded parts I bought from Pelican Parts, then taking the 101 to SLO, Hwy 1 to Carmel, then 880 to Oakland.

Keep an eye for a kooky looking, stuffed E30 with a million things on top.

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      Been a long time coming, so glad to see the Warriors win!
                      #DUBNATION

You tryna grab coffee tmw?

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

^ lmao edit wait i'm in the norcal thread

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Noob

Comment

I bought an e34

The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                            Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                            2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                            2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Needs wheels and a drop

Comment

and a FR fender
                                ***Affordable Powder Coating Here:***
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post2074588
                                *** Bay Area/NorCal Fender Rolling Here: ***
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...29#post1989029

***If you've ever bought anything from/dealt with me please add feedback!!:
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=137611***

Thank You!

Comment

Working...
                                X