This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
    thanks again for the head this morning. It was a pleasant surprise.

;D

i *think* it's got good internals. hope it's useful.
    cars beep boop

Comment

WTB: BMW M42 cylinder head, must be in good condition with a receipt for a recent pressure test. Ready to buy ASAP. Ideally local in the East Bay, but I am willing to travel up to 100 miles.

Thanks
      1991 318iS
      1998 M3 Sedan
      2000 323i Touring

Comment

Thanks everyone! I know it's been taking a long time, but $ and time have become a lot less abundant in my life haha. With that being said I'm still able to squeeze things in my budget.

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
        I never thought this day would come.
        make sure you get an alignment asap. u will shred your new tires otherwise

Got a lifetime alignment with Firestone for $180.

After we installed everything toe out in the front was ludicrous lmao, once I got the sheet from my tech friend at Firestone I wasn't surprised. -0.25 toe on pass side and -0.13 on drivers. It chirped all the way home and sent any bits of gravel all along the side of my car.

As for the rf's, I have some tires being shipped to bmw, installation will be free, thankfully I have some really awesome friends here in Vegas.

And I was in napa like a week ago and I was able to bring the puppies home.

Comment

why such low profile tires?
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

_MG_9658 by Steven Worrall, on Flickr

The Lake District, England. Yes, I know it's slightly blurry but I did my best without a tripod.

Feedback!
            Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
            Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
              _MG_9658 by Steven Worrall, on Flickr

The Lake District, England. Yes, I know it's slightly blurry but I did my best without a tripod.
              Its not blurry at all, its damn impressive for handheld. Nice shot. I'm guessing you shot that about 1/30 or so?

Well done.

Will
              '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
              '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
              '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
              '88 BMW M3

Comment

A few shots from the Wragg Fire in Vacaville last Wednesday evening.

Last drop of the day...

Will
                '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                  Its not blurry at all, its damn impressive for handheld. Nice shot. I'm guessing you shot that about 1/30 or so?

Well done.

Will
                  Placed it on a rock. Went for an HDR image at first but the slight movement between each picture messed it up too much for my liking.
                  SS: 1.3 A:22 ISO: 100. Cannon 6D 28mm

Feedback!
                  Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                  Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    why such low profile tires?

Trying to be a cool guy Lololol. Plus I wanna get some spacers and I'm new to tire fitment. I was gonna go 205/50/15, depending on how this looks/goes I might get some proper size next time.

Comment

A friend of mine is trying to convince me to split the wheels up so we can polish the lips. I'm not sure what to do but I told him I wanna have the wheels with tires mounted within the next two weeks.... We agreed it might be smarter because we don't know how the hold air as is, and he's never had issues with his two sets of hre's that he split apart to relip, or our buddies gottis. Not sure if my wheels would look better with a high polish lip.

Here's some pics of my friends e30 we did the gottis on.

And my other friends car with the hre's, he's got two sets one will go on his e36 m that we're prepping for drift.

Comment

1995 525i/5

$700

Comment

So I pulled the head on my vert today, piston 1 is destroyed. I knew something was bad when I saw the timing belt wasnt broken, and the tensioner had no spring on it. Now the whole motor has to come out ):

I did a little test fit of my style 5's on the junker vert.

Comment

you shouldve given the cirrus bumper caps to Wh33lhop too!
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I offered. He didn't want them.

Comment

they dont fit on his car. the arches on the vert are late model.
                                Much wow
                                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Working...
                                X