Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you try swapping the switches passenger to driver's side? You switch may be bad.
    Removing the door panel is not too bad. Don't forget to remove the door lock pin and the little frame around the door handle. I think the little frame slides towards the front. I'll have to wait to get home to check.

Also, there is a screw under the little cap at the top of the door pull. You have to remove the cap by prying it up with a screwdriver. One last thing, go here:

and download whichever ones you need. Electrical is not that bad man! Just follow the lines and compare to the wires!

Comment

SoCal says hi!!
      Gonna be up there in the next couple months. How's the scene?

Comment

I'll try the switch swap. But even with the Alan wrench to crank it it still doesn't roll up. Also main worry is replacing the passanger window. I'm good with stuff that can be "worked" into place but I really don't think u can do that with glass ne help?

Idk the BMW scene but the car scene is good I know of one weekly meet that has a 20 car avg and once summer hits will be 50+ on a bad night. Location: RPM indoor gokart on bradshaw off of I-80E to reno. All make and models welcome no police hassle.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWamongJDM View Post
          I'll try the switch swap. But even with the Alan wrench to crank it it still doesn't roll up. Also main worry is replacing the passanger window. I'm good with stuff that can be "worked" into place but I really don't think u can do that with glass ne help?

Idk the BMW scene but the car scene is good I know of one weekly meet that has a 20 car avg and once summer hits will be 50+ on a bad night. Location: RPM indoor gokart on bradshaw off of I-80E to reno. All make and models welcome no police hassle.
          You mean Bradshaw and Highway 50?

If you dont know how something comes apart go out to pick-n-pull and pry it off and then look at how its supposed to come off lol. Thats what i do if i cant figure something out.

Comment

Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
            Trunk leaks too cause I don't have the thing around the antenna -__- ohh well

Alan probably made the wrong wrench.

take the door panel off and check the regulator for broken teeth or binding. if you are to replace the regulator, tape the glass to the top of the window frame so you have room to work with when you replace the regulator.

too bad you are too far away and it's raining. otherwise i can help you check that out. i also have a regulator and motor ready to be swapped in.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
            ---------------------------------
            89 E30 S52
            Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
              SoCal says hi!!
              Gonna be up there in the next couple months. How's the scene?
              Rainy. Shit's fun though.
              The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
              Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
              2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
              2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

@berzpeed ru free Sunday I'm gonna do a tune up and a 120mi round trip if weather permit will be a nice test of the car and how u spell it I've never had to before

@vivek if u ever trying to go sliding u can roll with me and my buddies to a spot the cops don't care we slide there

Comment

Today is a good day in the bay. Work is going way too easy haha.

Comment

Comment

@berzpeed ru free Sunday I'm gonna do a tune up and a 120mi round trip if weather permit will be a nice test of the car and how u spell it I've never had to before

@vivek if u ever trying to go sliding u can roll with me and my buddies to a spot the cops don't care we slide there
                      I'm not experienced enough to try anything real yet. I don't wanna do anything out of my means. I did accidentally kick the back out on my car today (shitty alignment), in traffic on a left turn even though I was trying pretty hard not to. Ended up almost facing the curb for a second but I straightened out. I was going slower than everyone else on that corner. I spun the wheels around almost every turn I took, not even on purpose.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

I'd love a local sale of this: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=243690 so I'll just post the link in here.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                        2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

dammit I was about to be all happy that it's not raining and the sun's out, but now it's raining again.

Also, thanks to a ghetto alignment the 02's no longer (as much of) a deathtrap!
                          cars beep boop

Comment

FUCKKKKKK. I did the paperclip trick to reset the oil interval light and now the speedo, and subsequently the odo and mpg meter, doesn't work. What could I have done? I'm sure I used the right ports.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                            2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

i'm free sunday. just helping one of my e30 friends replace their top.
                              regulator and motor sold yesterday.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                              89 E30 S52
                              Transaction Feedback.

Comment

shit, just found out smog/registration on the e30 is due by the 10th of july! Not good news, not good news at all. Have to figure out getting the car bar'd by then :(

Comment

Working...
                                X