X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by decay View Post
    Wimminz who work in health care are frequently hot

My gf is a dental assistant but I would also bang just about everyone else in her office
    even the dudes?

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
      even the dudes?
      There are no dudes in her office, other than the dentist who owns the business.

But if you're feeling that lonely, you could just send me a text...
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

You're locked in with retirement there after only 5 years of service granted its at 75% but 5 years is nothing. There's a nurse that retired not too long ago with 30 years of service at 100% and she was making like 120k.

OT is amazing however it is taxed quite a bit. Most people like to work 16s instead of an extra 12 because after 12hrs it's double time pay instead of working an extra 12 at 1.5. Either way, great profession with good pay. The biggest benefit IMO is only working 3/7 days and being able to live very comfortably.
        ***Affordable Powder Coating Here:***
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post2074588
        *** Bay Area/NorCal Fender Rolling Here: ***
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...29#post1989029

***If you've ever bought anything from/dealt with me please add feedback!!:
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=137611***

Thank You!

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
          Sorry Ryan
          This is where I disagree with you

Keeping it in the bloodline here. I'm just crazy enough to match her crazy. Every girl worth it is gonna be some amount of berserk: as long as she's a solid 9/5-6 on the hot/crazy matrix, I think I'll survive

And.. My mom's a nurse; so... well.. She's crazy, but I give her a solid 5 on the crazy scale; not exactly anything to worry about there

They are all crazy and I'm all about keeping it in the bloodline. I look forward to my little monsters speaking my native tongue.
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I still stand by my statement that Romanian girls are nuts.

I wish I felt the same as you about the whole "keeping it in the bloodlines" thing but being born in Chicago, in a fairly Americanized household, and having the facial features and complexion of the Supreme Nordic Race of white people, not to mention leaving the Romanian church for various reasons, I think it would take a particularly special girl to change my mind on this decision.

I've seen too many that are level 11 crazy. I can't handle that. My brain can only take so much.

But I do say good luck to you. May you find your unicorn and impregnate her with a thousand children.
            world renown Harry Potter expert
            sigpic

Comment

You just gotta get to them before they hit 23
              After 23; the Romanian female has a switch that flips and she legit goes nuts and nothing can ever reverse the cycle

It also still doesn't resolve your somewhat wrong blanket assumption that medical females are nuts. I have yet to find a girl of any age who did medical that was above a 7 crazy. The crazy ones are the lawyers and accountants: I have plenty of numbers to throw at you of unmarried older romanian chicks in that profession you can chat up if you do not value your peenor and/or manhood

It just honestly smells like you may have an underlying fear of strong women

Also:
              Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              LMFAO

Comment

My gf is a dental assistant but I would also bang just about everyone else in her office
                This is the best thing I've ever read
                C6Z
                S2K
                VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
                  This is the best thing I've ever read
                  I hate getting dental work done. Seriously, hate.

First time I went there was for a deep cleaning because i hadn't had dental coverage since I was in the Army, and the hygenist was an attractive girl.

So, ok, don't like having people messing around with my mouth, but, could be worse.

She spent most of that cleaning with her boobs pressed or brushing against me. I've spent money on strippers and gotten less action than that.

If any of you ever tell my gf this I will acquire an unregistered handgun and put a bullet in your head.
                  past:
                  1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:
                  1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

If any of you ever tell my gf this I will acquire an unregistered handgun and put a bullet in your head.
                    Bro-Code mayne
                    Bro-Code :rofl:

Comment

Anyone have a sealed headlamp laying around?

Thanks
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                        You just gotta get to them before they hit 23
                        After 23; the Romanian female has a switch that flips and she legit goes nuts and nothing can ever reverse the cycle

It just honestly smells like you may have an underlying fear of strong women
                        Agree to disagree. I think the 23 thing is wrong and I definitely disagree with the strong-woman complex. Though to be fair, the meaning is relative.
                        world renown Harry Potter expert
                        sigpic

Comment

Bygones be bygones

Comment

E36 content, look away if you must but I did some canyon shit today!
                            C6Z
                            S2K
                            VeloN

Comment

If anyone is interested in the thanksgiving weekend drive please refer to the san jose meet thread.

Comment

Got another e30 folks. 1991 Alpine 318i sedan 5-speed. Gonna be my commuter until I can afford to get my 325i fixed and painted.

Comment

Working...
                                X