Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay. the top mount still has the broken-off piece; bottom does not. i'll pull them for ya.
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

time to learn to use my crazy-ass automotive epoxy!
      cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
        time to learn to use my crazy-ass automotive epoxy!
        let me know when you're going to be at the shop again.

and yeah if they check the block, that's game over, i don't have any choice about OBD2. it's probably just going to piss me off and take forever

everyone else: the Z3 is up on jackstands and being taken apart. you should, like, buy parts of it (that are not the engine or transmission).
        past:
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
          i actually just picked up my old tranny from oliver's shop yesterday. then went and had a murderously spicy burger at St John's in sunnyvale. then paid for that lunch decision on the toilet later.
          wat

the beg for mercy burger was pretty weak when i tried it. delicious though.

Comment

'Tis a good day: the sedan passed smog. Wooo.

No lunch break left though, booo.
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
              the beg for mercy burger was pretty weak when i tried it. delicious though.
              i have IBS. which really sucks sometimes because i was raised on spicy food of all varieties. now mouth says "delicious" and butthole says "time for you to leave".
              past:
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:

Comment

Yeah I love spicy food but the ring o' fire knows no mercy. Sucks.

Comment

When you have an Indian girlfriend and she won't even share her moms recipes with you :(

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

When your ex gets hired at your favorite pizza place and you can't go there anymore 😔
                    C6Z
                    S2K
                    VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
                      When your ex gets hired at your favorite pizza place and you can't go there anymore 😔
                      Uh. Dude, that means you've converted her from "gf" to "beer wench". You need to go to that pizza place more, and act like a Chinese tourist every single time.
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

and yeah if they check the block, that's game over, i don't have any choice about OBD2. it's probably just going to piss me off and take forever
                        it's actually not bad at all. David (Bimmerman325i) has done a OBD2 upgrade on his E36, and there's several cars around the bay running full OBD2. You have the O2 sensors already, you have the full exhaust already, you have the cats already, and you have the fuel vent sensor and related crap as well. If the silver car passed smog with that setup, yours should as well.
                        cars beep boop

Comment

Uh. Dude, that means you've converted her from "gf" to "beer wench". You need to go to that pizza place more, and act like a Chinese tourist every single time.
                          Oooooooh, I like this idea more!
                          C6Z
                          S2K
                          VeloN

Comment

Also, who wants to go all in on a Superbird with me?
                            C6Z
                            S2K
                            VeloN

Comment

So since new job is in finance, they did a background check on me.

Apparently I had a suspended license from a no-front-plate ticket my last Subaru got in SF.

...so TIL they'll pull your license for a fucking parking ticket now?

Thankfully it was only $60 to get it reinstated. Was expecting hundreds. I'm celebrating this bullet-dodge by having a beer and fucking with Carson on FB.
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

So since new job is in finance, they did a background check on me.

Apparently I had a suspended license from a no-front-plate ticket my last Subaru got in SF.

...so TIL they'll pull your license for a fucking parking ticket now?

Thankfully it was only $60 to get it reinstated. Was expecting hundreds. I'm celebrating this bullet-dodge by having a beer and fucking with Carson on FB.
                                Still waiting to see if the sandwich is toasted or not, this is serious man
                                C6Z
                                S2K
                                VeloN

Comment

Working...
                                X