Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point I regret selling my SRD's... But at the end of the day, I made some money from them so that's ok :)

I'm stuck between seats, so I'll need to try a bunch out. I've always liked LX's, SE's, and other recaro OEM+ looking seats.

Thanks for the input guys. Time for me to put some butt mileage into other people's seats.

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post
      Main reason I want to stick with recaro is the fanboy aspect haha! I'm going for an OEM+/ light track car look and trying to stay correct and within the German roots. I have intentions for it to be a daily, show car, and weekend warrior with the appeal of "correct" all German look. Sounds strange when I say it. I guess I care more about the looks just as much if not more than the comfort. Generally I wouldn't be against any seat company, however it doesn't seem right to put anything American or Japanese made into it. Unless I can find something that has all blacked out logos... I feel like if anything, I would consider sparco as a second choice as they're pretty widely used and have some attractive options. I'll definitely need to sit around in some seats and compare my options. Maybe I'll be swayed in another direction.
      I felt the same way (keep it German) and then I tried driving to and from a track day in the SPG. They don't have much padding. Sparcos, on the other hand, are all about the padding. So while I feel the word Sparco may look less classy in the E30, I'm ok with it. Grabbed a cheap Circuit a week ago and I'll probably be getting an Edge to put in the driver's seat somewhere down the line.

Comment

First a picture of the M3 at a car wash and now a picture of the sloot scooper after rain? Guys, I'm turning into that asshole.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by CarsonE30; 02-18-2016, 11:14 AM.
        C6Z
        S2K
        VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
          Guy's, I'm turning to that asshole.
          Confirmed
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
            Confirmed
            I have been autoco-REKT
            C6Z
            S2K
            VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
              I have been autoco-REKT
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

met a guy at a gas station in Newark who's building an early S50 car. where are you, that guy?
                cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                  met a guy at a gas station in Newark who's building an early S50 car. where are you, that guy?
                  Missed connections are in a different forum...

Comment

Anyone need an m3 front bumper. This one is beat to shit but iduno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow tapatalk is gay about image posting now. Fuck tapatalk.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                        Anyone need an m3 front bumper. This one is beat to shit but iduno

Free right? ;)

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                          Wow tapatalk is gay about image posting now. Fuck tapatalk.

I have no problems positing pics but it won't load any messages.
                          C6Z
                          S2K
                          VeloN

Comment

Tapatalk sucks, I had it downloaded for an hour and deleted it because I hated the interface. Much better just loading it in the browser...

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                            Transaction feedback
                            - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post
                              Free right? ;)

Well I got it for free, but I'm located in Las Vegas hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                              X