This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by decay View Post
    well i was holding off talking about how i bought another wrx and i actually like it

because carson's car that he bought two months ago is done and that sucks

nevermind the subaru i guess

Don't get me wrong, they're great cars. I plan to own another one day down the line. I just know this time I'll be staying off of the forums and not going to any meets other than the big ones like BAM or subiefest.

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

well i was holding off talking about how i bought another wrx and i actually like it

because carson's car that he bought two months ago is done and that sucks

nevermind the subaru i guess
      I need a distraction, please talk about the s00bie lol
      C6Z
      S2K
      VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
        I need a distraction, please talk about the s00bie lol
        never forget!

I honestly think you can fix your car, I didnt believe mine could get fixed but its better than ever. I didnt even rape my buddy you get to rape an old ladies insurance.

5 speed swap, wheels, new front end, etc etc etc... I think theres some brand new OEM M3 fenders for sale in the PNW. Go full retard man.

Your stuff looks very similar to my buddy Charlies accident, and look at what he's done now
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          never forget!

I honestly think you can fix your car, I didnt believe mine could get fixed but its better than ever. I didnt even rape my buddy you get to rape an old ladies insurance.

5 speed swap, wheels, new front end, etc etc etc... I think theres some brand new OEM M3 fenders for sale in the PNW. Go full retard man.

Your stuff looks very similar to my buddy Charlies accident, and look at what he's done now
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=345894
          I'll see what I get from both parties. If I'm getting what I "think" I should, I'll definitely try to fix it but there's a couple iS' close to me that are way low in price so I might check them out
          C6Z
          S2K
          VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            I dont think rape is allowed on the forums

Comment

it is newb... it is
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

i have a few spots to fill if anyone needs any paint this week

Comment

zain needs his new car painted
                  Much wow
                  I hate 4 doors

Comment

I want to respray my car.

I can't afford to respray my car.

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Originally posted by DaWildBeast View Post
                      I dont think rape is allowed on the forums
                      well if it were, it wouldn't be rape... or any fun

the subie's fun. needs a couple things, the shifter is limp-dick floppy and the gf (who the car is really for- lease ends on her FR-S soon) wants shorter throws so I had her order the kartboy setup last night. PO did springs but not shocks so it's bouncy like any other ricer you see on the freeway. factory shocks for an '04 STi work on the WRX so I'm getting those. going to need pads and rotors soon so I'll be going with my usual Porterfield R4S. After that, there's about 80hp you can get with bolt-ons, and that's all I plan on doing, starting with an AccessPort (ECU reflasher) so I can run E85.

I only went to a couple of meets when I had my first WRX, but I was working sales for Stevens Creek Subaru at the time and that dealership is universally hated among local enthusiasts (for good cause), so nobody wanted to talk to me if I mentioned that.

Also, I didn't make it back from Sacramento on Sunday without getting pulled over. Moto CHP paced a group of us doing 80 on 580, as you do, and picked us to pull over. So I guess it's on cop radar. Spoke respectfully to him, said we'd just bought it last night, and when he saw my old military ID in my wallet he asked a few questions you'd only be able to answer if you really served, and then told me to slow it down. And that is exactly why that ID is still in my wallet 4 years later.
                      past:
                      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:
                      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

the subie's fun.
                        My boss at the F1/Shadow shop was on the WRC team for Subaru from 2005-2008. He dailies an '05 STI that makes 563WHP and it's the scariest fun imaginable. We hit 120 by the time the M3 would be at maybe 70? He has it built to legit rallycross spec too so it's got ass loads of grip and just glides over bumps and dips, it's got me liking subie's as of late but they just don't depreciate!
                        C6Z
                        S2K
                        VeloN

Comment

on the flip side, I owned a gf8 for all of three weeks and it was the most boring car I've been in that wasn't a product of detroit.
                          cars beep boop

Comment

was it forest green and two tone?

Comment

it was two tone, beige and slightly darker beige
                              cars beep boop

Comment

I still miss my old legacy. Super slow, not very efficient, but handled way better than it had any right to. I still want to do an H6 swap in one.

Great car when I was still in CO, especially with stiffer sways and studded snow tires. Thing was unstoppable. Coilovers ruined it though, despite the massive handling improvement, so they got sold once I came to my senses.

Oddly fun on a racetrack or when autocrossing, despite the slowness.
                                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                                95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                                X