Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if I just wanna get into another E30 and don't wanna wait for the right iS to pop up, could I just find a manual 325i and put my diff directly into it? It's an S3.73 diff but auto, are there different flanges?
    C6Z
    S2K
    VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
      So if I just wanna get into another E30 and don't wanna wait for the right iS to pop up, could I just find a manual 325i and put my diff directly into it? It's an S3.73 diff but auto, are there different flanges?
      nope. direct swap, remove and replace.
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Saweet.
        C6Z
        S2K
        VeloN

Comment

I and IS are the same shit. Just different seats, suspension, diff, and spoiler/lip. Oh and the is badge. Most of that crap is swapped anyway

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Yeah I just didn't know about transmission/driveline differences. Think I just found my replacement, yay
            C6Z
            S2K
            VeloN

Comment

Yeah I just didn't know about transmission/driveline differences. Think I just found my replacement, yay

I've got a "self made IS" and I love every minute of it. Good luck on finding a new one bummer about your car [emoji1304]
              i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by sonomabimmers View Post
                I've got a "self made IS" and I love every minute of it. Good luck on finding a new one bummer about your car [emoji1304]
                It's so depressing, I need it out of my driveway, it hurts to look at. I got home from work and just sat in it for like 20 minutes.
                C6Z
                S2K
                VeloN

Comment

It's so depressing, I need it out of my driveway, it hurts to look at. I got home from work and just sat in it for like 20 minutes.

I feel you man I'm one of those people that wouldn't feel right about this for a couple months. I can't stand old drivers. I live in Sonoma where the majority of the population is old people and let me tell you it gets scary. I hope your next e30 is your best e30
                  i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I feel you man I'm one of those people that wouldn't feel right about this for a couple months. I can't stand old drivers. I live in Sonoma where the majority of the population is old people and let me tell you it gets scary. I hope your next e30 is your best e30
                    It has to be, balls out this time!
                    C6Z
                    S2K
                    VeloN

Comment

It has to be, balls out this time!

There you go. I smell a build thread.
                      i love bmws

Comment

Hurry up USAA, I need da monies.
                        C6Z
                        S2K
                        VeloN

Comment

Hurry up USAA, I need da monies.

I'm sure you already know this but also be sure to send the insurance company any recent or old receipts you have for your car and other posts from craigslist or r3v with similar cars at crazy prices helps you get some more monies out of them.
                          i love bmws

Comment

I'm sure you already know this but also be sure to send the insurance company any recent or old receipts you have for your car and other posts from craigslist or r3v with similar cars at crazy prices helps you get some more monies out of them.
                            Yep, already on that! Thanks for looking out though!
                            C6Z
                            S2K
                            VeloN

Comment

Who needs a job

I'm moving to austin TX with a good buddy. buddy is the head tech at a shop here in the north bay napa sonoma area. they mainly work on BMWs AUDI VW MERCEDES PORCHE and some japanese. with some random old stuff now and then MG or other crap

Good work environment, fair boss, good co workers. pay would be 18-25$ an hour depending on skill level. must be very skilled with experience. schedule would be mon thru friday.

If you have any interest PM me for more details and some info on you and lets talk.

If i left out any info you might need/want let me know. thanks R3V
                              i love bmws

Comment

im in that drawing ha

Comment

Working...
                                X