X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
    im in that drawing ha
    ya awesome drawling whosever it is i found it on google love the black and white. props to who ever the artist is
    i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

God that's tempting, I have nothing holding me down here. Shit.
      C6Z
      S2K
      VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
        God that's tempting, I have nothing holding me down here. Shit.
        get some!!
        i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

It's so depressing, I need it out of my driveway, it hurts to look at. I got home from work and just sat in it for like 20 minutes.
          I know the feeling. I so wish I still had this car. (Especially since I can now get replacement body panels for it. )

'59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
          '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
          '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
          '88 BMW M3

Comment

Anybody want a disassembled pool table in the 707 area I have all the pieces balls and sticks. Give me like 50 bucks and come pick it up and it's yours. Can't move this to Texas

Tapatalk
            i love bmws

Comment

Originally posted by sonomabimmers View Post
              balls and sticks
              lol
              C6Z
              S2K
              VeloN

Comment

lol

Typing that I 100% knew that was coming from somebody
                i love bmws

Comment

Glad I could be the one!
                  C6Z
                  S2K
                  VeloN

Comment

Will, that car is beautiful. Sorry to hear it got munched!
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

It really is, Will has the best history of cars imo. Apart from the Sultan of Brunei.
                      C6Z
                      S2K
                      VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                        Will, that car is beautiful. Sorry to hear it got munched!
                        Correction... was. Some jackass in a Nissan Frontier rear ended me on my way to work in 2011. How he managed to not see the bright red car waiting to make a left turn I have no idea. Epic fail on that one. I sold the remains to a guy who said he was going to rebuild it. I don't think it got rebuilt. Rumor was that it was the first fuel injected Alfa in the Bay Area. The first owner brought it into a shop owned by Steven Griswold in Berkeley when it was new. Everyone there just stood around looking at it scratching their heads because no one knew how to work on it. (Griswolds shop was the place to take your high end Italian car for a tuneup or race prep back in the day.)

Now to make this thing beautiful again.

Will
                        '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                        '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                        '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                        '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by sonomabimmers View Post
                          ya awesome drawling whosever it is i found it on google love the black and white. props to who ever the artist is
                          it says Andrew Adams on it.... pretty sure thats r3v member "skifree"
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            it says Andrew Adams on it.... pretty sure thats r3v member "skifree"

Nice thank you ya I saw the name but don't know him. Anyway very cool
                            i love bmws

Comment

carsone30 you gonna fix that E30? if you don't plan on fixing, I am interested in the car since I work at am auto body shop, and have all the parts to swap it to proper transmission. just another option for you.
                              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                                carsone30 you gonna fix that E30? if you don't plan on fixing, I am interested in the car since I work at am auto body shop, and have all the parts to swap it to proper transmission. just another option for you.
                                I'm waiting on some finalization from the insurance company but I'm running a part out right now and essentially the whole car is spoken for. If you'd be interested in the car as a whole, PM me a number you have in mind and that'll save a lot of work for everyone. If the frame isn't bent, which I'm hoping is the case, I might just be interested in buy the parts that you have and keeping it.
                                C6Z
                                S2K
                                VeloN

Comment

Working...
                                X