Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for this pic, nobody cares about the damaged charcoal canister. engine bay doesnt look bad
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I apologize, I just realized you were asking to gauge visual on the engine. I will post another picture when it is daylight.

It is not very tidy now. I do not have the M42/S14 plastic covers. I also do not have the rubber boot on the X20 end. There are zipties holding the rubber throttle grommet in, as I was unable to fit the grommet into the bracket. The dipstick is not bolted to anything. A search shows this thread which implies these things will cause a visual fail.

I suppose this is all useless until I can get the car to a referee. I will re-evaluate after I do that.

Comment

dont take peoples comments (especially mine) too seriously around here. Im sure eventually you will get it all sorted out. Im about to head to the BAR for the 3rd (well, 4th) time for testing. Im getting closer to having that sticker.
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Here are the pictures. I'm on my phone so I couldn't figure out how to resize, get BBCode, etc. One thing is a serious issue - two starter wires taped together on the passenger's side. I need to figure out a better solution there…

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

Originally posted by raj View Post
            I do not have the M42/S14 plastic covers.
            i've got one of those, if you need it.
            past:
            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:
            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

how much do you want for the covers?

Comment

I rode in a ludicrous 135i at Laguna today. Can't wait til they're 5k.
                C6Z
                S2K
                VeloN

Comment

$50 trans i dont know anything about that but i guess if anyone is looking for a borken one there it is?

Comment

It's been 8 days since the accident and no one at USAA or myself has heard or been able to get in contact with Liberty Mutual. What the actual fuck?
                    C6Z
                    S2K
                    VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
                      It's been 8 days since the accident and no one at USAA or myself has heard or been able to get in contact with Liberty Mutual. What the actual fuck?

I had to leave like thirty messages myself a day when I was in my accident. Those bastards sure are good at duckin out on ya

Tapatalk
                      i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Hey guys,

Hoping someone has a lead. Does anyone have a lead on 16" BBS RS 34 hole barrels (6-7 inch). Lower the price the better, and condition doesn't matter as long as they don't have any bends or cracks.

Thanks ahead of time!

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Originally posted by sonomabimmers View Post
                          I had to leave like thirty messages myself a day when I was in my accident. Those bastards sure are good at duckin out on ya
                          Left a message every day since Thursday, 4 emails in the last 2 days, even USAA hasn't been able to get anyone. I finally threw the word "attorney" out on them so we should hear from them soon. The number keeps going up everyday!
                          C6Z
                          S2K
                          VeloN

Comment

Also, I have a very strong want for a 135. Been looking and I'm almost ready to totally ruin my credit and have a car payment.......
                            C6Z
                            S2K
                            VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
                              Left a message every day since Thursday, 4 emails in the last 2 days, even USAA hasn't been able to get anyone. I finally threw the word "attorney" out on them so we should hear from them soon. The number keeps going up everyday!

Get those motha fuckas

Tapatalk
                              i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I couldn't care less about the actual money side of things but the fact that if I didn't have a 2nd car to drive, how fucked I'd be. They haven't reached out to offer me a rental or anything, such a fucked experience so far. They'll be paying for said 135 :devil:
                                C6Z
                                S2K
                                VeloN

Comment

Working...
                                X