Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone on here run a carfax for me? If anyone has an in to run one, please shoot me a pm.

Thanks,
    Will
    '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
    '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
    '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
    '88 BMW M3

Comment

I got a thing.

Carry on.
      C6Z
      S2K
      VeloN

Comment

I hate license plate frames... unless they are cool custom ones
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
          I got a thing.

Carry on.
          6mt i presume?
          i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by sonomabimmers View Post
            6mt i presume?
            Its Carson, you know its an auto! I have a sneaking suspicion that he actually doesnt know how to drive a manual i kid i kid
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              Its Carson, you know its an auto! I have a sneaking suspicion that he actually doesnt know how to drive a manual i kid i kid

Hhehe i remember his e30 was auto but I thought he was about to do a manual swap.

Tapatalk
              i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

The 135 is a DCT and sweet jesus it's insane! Simon, manual iS' are too expensive
                C6Z
                S2K
                VeloN

Comment

The 135 is a DCT and sweet jesus it's insane! Simon, manual iS' are too expensive

That's cool man congrats after that accident. E30 next ? Or stickin with the 135i

Tapatalk
                  i love bmws

Comment

Originally posted by sonomabimmers View Post
                    That's cool man congrats after that accident. E30 next ? Or stickin with the 135i
                    Picking up an E30 tomorrow AM! Another Alpine, auto, '87 325iS. Original owner, records from new, cardinal interior, totally stock
                    C6Z
                    S2K
                    VeloN

Comment

Picking up an E30 tomorrow AM! Another Alpine, auto, '87 325iS. Original owner, records from new, cardinal interior, totally stock

Dope dope all is well that ends well

Tapatalk
                      i love bmws

Comment

Goddamn man auto everything. Congrats on the 1'er. Pretty jealous!

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post
                          Goddamn man auto everything. Congrats on the 1'er. Pretty jealous!
                          I'm secretly a grandmother And thanks man, I can't believe how good of a car the 135 is, very very addicting experience.
                          C6Z
                          S2K
                          VeloN

Comment

I'm secretly a grandmother And thanks man, I can't believe how good of a car the 135 is, very very addicting experience.
                            Nice pick up!

I didn't know they came with DCT. Was that in addition to the auto and manual?

Time to autocross and track that thing. After an oil cooler.
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                              Nice pick up!

I didn't know they came with DCT. Was that in addition to the auto and manual?

Time to autocross and track that thing. After an oil cooler.
                              DCT started in the 2011 model year in addition to the auto and manual for the M Sport models. It's lightning fast changes and never stops accelerating!
                              Last edited by CarsonE30; 06-24-2016, 03:14 PM.
                              C6Z
                              S2K
                              VeloN

Comment

I just realized. I achieved a garage goal of mine from 3 years ago with an E30 and an E82. Damn.
                                C6Z
                                S2K
                                VeloN

Comment

Working...
                                X